Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm currently working on a rather long MBTI related project and for each type I've made an introductory photo (along with a quip and some details) for each type. Some of the people represented may be debatable in type, but I chose these people because I found that they represented the "big idea" of each type well. These are the ones I have so far. (Keep in mind, there is some tongue-in-cheek humor here).

ENTJ

Can't you just feel your free will draining from you?

Keirsey Description: “The Fieldmarshal”

Honest Description: “The Dictator”

Prototypical Examples: Newt Gingrich, Jospeh Stalin, Donald Trump, Adolf Hitler (often mistyped as INFJ), Yuri from the “Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2” series

ENFJ

Don't stare too long; you might get brainwashed!

Keirsey Description: “The Teacher”

Honest Description: “The Chameleon Propagandist”

Prototypical Examples: Joseph Goebbels, Barack Obama, Peter Keating from Ayn Rand’s “The Fountainhead”

ESFJ

Look at all those tools!

Keirsey Description: “The Provider”

Honest Description: “The Untermensch”

Prototypical Examples: Arne Duncan, Tyra Banks, Sarah Palin, that stereotypical popular girl in every high school

ESTJ

Bow down to our great leaders!

Keirsey Description: “The Supervisor”

Honest Description: “The C.E.O. of the Status Quo”

Prototypical Examples: George W. Bush, Amy Chua, Judge Judy, Bill O'Reilly, Michele Bachmann, Billy Graham, The Queen of Hearts from the novel, “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland,” Bowser from the Mario Universe, Nurse Ratched from the novel “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”

ESTP

You're probably losing money just looking at these people. What a sap!

Keirsey Description: “The Promoter”

Honest Description: “The Incidental People Puppeteer”

Prototypical Examples: Vince Offer the “Sham-WOW!” guy, Billy Mays, P. T. Barnum, Harvey Dent (Two-Face) from the Batman Universe, General George S. Patton, Al Capone, Glenn Beck, Madonna, Eddy from “Ed, Edd, n Eddy,” Hades from the Disney classic “Hercules”

ESFP

There's a deeper side behind every one of them...

Keirsey Description: “The Performer”

Honest Description: “The Dr. Jekyll Entertainer”

Prototypical Examples: Justin Bieber, Elvis Presley, Bill Clinton, Austin Powers from the “Austin Powers” series, Mercutio from the play “Romeo and Juliet”

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.