Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't visited these forums in a while, but felt compelled to share this short film with you guys after watching it.

The video's underlying message is simplicity (as its titled), and every aspect of it, from the characters to the style in which it was filmed, seems to exude an INFP feel. I really hope you guys enjoy it :happy:.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
That was a lovely little film; thanks for sharing it. :) I agree with the whole INFJ/ISFP thing, but as an INFP myself (one who's sometimes wondered if I was INFJ or ISFP, but always come back to INFP, haha), I can most definitely relate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Oh man, that was great, thank you so much. I was totally empathizing when they were walking home alone, I actually shed a tear. Then when it showed them together in the end I was like BAAAWWWWWW

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I was totally empathizing when they were walking home alone, I actually shed a tear. Then when it showed them together in the end I was like BAAAWWWWWW
Yep, that was totally me as well. :p

Also, I just made my husband watch it, haha. It reminded me a good deal of the two of us.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
So...beautiful...:crying:

·
Registered
344 Posts
I like the part where he puts the pasta in the oven and then runs out to the kitchen with a flaming hat screaming, 'MOOOOOOOOM!' :D

·
Registered
351 Posts
Why did I cry?

Reactions: Jared A.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I love this video, it reminds me of my ex whom I gave these sweet yellow banana candies :tongue:. That's how it all started. :)

Very inspirational, thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
haha! after watching this again I can see the infp character as ivan, his expression when he's laying down after getting hit in the head is like, "fuck this social shit" haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts