Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"look not from the mind, but from the soul. For the life that is coming is already before us , waiting to open up the world. Just look more closely. Find the eyes to see."

why are you guys called thee creators?
if you are a creator then you will understand the quote above.

if you are creators, create a perfect framework for an intj

specifications:
thought
thought methods
thinking strategies
leadership qualities
leadership thinking
array of different skills that provide creative thinking toward problem solving

rules:
do not include cognitive functions but only WHEN really necessary
keep it short and detailed
complexity and abstract ideas are welcome
ISTPs are allowed to break the rules and are allowed to provide things,ideas,concepts etc if they feel so or if the need for critical information must be dealt with
ESTP,ESFP,ISFP can provide ISTP's with emotional intelligence and are allowed to challenge the views of eachother but never the views of an ISTP DIRECTLY, Indirectional attempts are allowed
Irrational behavior is not allowed and will be dealt with swiftly if they so intend on seeking attention

my backround:
chess since age 3, reading since age 5,learned how to read from cartoons, The Celestine Prophecy third rank, grade 11 age 17 turning 18
thought process:abstract
melancholic :4w5
likes:rational indirection with a tint of creativity and logical information with lots and lots of information to absorb, complexity and simplicity is one and the same for me so give me everything you got
love: fantasy,sci-fi,action,drama,crime,fashion,creating
huge respect for the creators, i always value their input as do value others inputs and advice

goal:
to establish critical information and encourage valued thinking among others, advocating a sense of pure knowledge in the forum of SP's, so that others can see that evens the SP's can measure up to the NTs

other:
yes i havent made a thread like this in a long time but yeah hope you all will enjoy it :) and for novel answers i will personally provide you with novelty intj magician-like knowledge :)

let the RACE BEGINNN

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Point number one. Your subject should be "A challenge for _ye_ creators..." not "thee". "Thee" is singular, and "ye" is plural.

(and as for that silly "ye olde shoppe" business, that "ye" is actually "the". There once was a character for the "th" sound that looked like an elongated "y". Somehow, this knowledge faded--free info)

What do they teach kids these days...

Secondly, we don't create with our mind. We create with our hands--on the fly, as we go. Planning, strategy, etc. It's not the SP way. What you are asking is for an INTJ way of doing something. That's not how we operate. Frankly, I read what you wrote, and I really have no idea what you are talking about. It's just empty words to me: "array of different skills that provide creative thinking toward problem solving"? What's that all about??? Sounds like that empty business jargon you read about in business synopses that really means nothing--although I'm sure it means something to you. But I couldn't even start to figure out what you are looking for.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Point number one. Your subject should be "A challenge for _ye_ creators..." not "thee". "Thee" is singular, and "ye" is plural.

(and as for that silly "ye olde shoppe" business, that "ye" is actually "the". There once was a character for the "th" sound that looked like an elongated "y". Somehow, this knowledge faded--free info)

What do they teach kids these days...

Secondly, we don't create with our mind. We create with our hands--on the fly, as we go. Planning, strategy, etc. It's not the SP way. What you are asking is for an INTJ way of doing something. That's not how we operate. Frankly, I read what you wrote, and I really have no idea what you are talking about. It's just empty words to me: "array of different skills that provide creative thinking toward problem solving"? What's that all about??? Sounds like that empty business jargon you read about in business synopses that really means nothing--although I'm sure it means something to you. But I couldn't even start to figure out what you are looking for.
Simply paint a picture of the perfect alpha male you can think of if you get what I'm saying,just use the specifications though just change perspective ;) turn hands into mind and create its simple

·
Registered
365 Posts
"look not from the mind, but from the soul. For the life that is coming is already before us , waiting to open up the world. Just look more closely. Find the eyes to see."

specifications:
thought
thought methods
thinking strategies
leadership qualities
leadership thinking
array of different skills that provide creative thinking toward problem solving

rules:
do not include cognitive functions but only WHEN really necessary
keep it short and detailed
complexity and abstract ideas are welcome
ISTPs are allowed to break the rules and are allowed to provide things,ideas,concepts etc if they feel so or if the need for critical information must be dealt with
ESTP,ESFP,ISFP can provide ISTP's with emotional intelligence and are allowed to challenge the views of eachother but never the views of an ISTP DIRECTLY, Indirectional attempts are allowed
Irrational behavior is not allowed and will be dealt with swiftly if they so intend on seeking attention

my backround:
chess since age 3, reading since age 5,learned how to read from cartoons, The Celestine Prophecy third rank, grade 11 age 17 turning 18
thought process:abstract
melancholic :4w5
likes:rational indirection with a tint of creativity and logical information with lots and lots of information to absorb, complexity and simplicity is one and the same for me so give me everything you got
love: fantasy,sci-fi,action,drama,crime,fashion,creating
huge respect for the creators, i always value their input as do value others inputs and advice

goal:
to establish critical information and encourage valued thinking among others, advocating a sense of pure knowledge in the forum of SP's, so that others can see that evens the SP's can measure up to the NTs

other:
yes i havent made a thread like this in a long time but yeah hope you all will enjoy it :) and for novel answers i will personally provide you with novelty intj magician-like knowledge :)

let the RACE BEGINNN
Simply paint a picture of the perfect alpha male you can think of if you get what I'm saying,just use the specifications though just change perspective ;) turn hands into mind and create its simple
Perfect alpha male? What would an INTJ have to do with the perfect alpha male? You know what? Never mind.

Now look what you've done.

·
Registered
986 Posts

Framework
Framewor
Framewo
Framew
Frame.

I just created a frame for you to work in.

Thank me later.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wait I don't get it, what are we meant to do?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ice cream

Nutella

Tart

Jelly

^ the perfect INTJ :happy:
Very creative !!! Love it,now just take it a step further or just leap to the point you are trying to make ;)

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
The perfect INTJ is not an INTJ thats how its perfect...

·
(ㅇㅅㅇ❀) Meow
681 Posts
Very creative !!! Love it,now just take it a step further or just leap to the point you are trying to make ;)
:laughing:

The point is I like sweets.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.