Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been looking and thinking and trying to find a students only site.

I found collegeonly.com and collegiatenation.com

I'm just wondering what you think about them and the whole concept of going back to a student only site.

College only looks like it's on the right track, check out the press/media kit.

Anyone else interested in a site like those or know of any others?

·
Registered
959 Posts
collegeonly.com looks like a dating site :p

I don't think I'd use any of them though, most of my friends that are in college just use facebook.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Once upon a time there was a really popular site like facebook, that was only for college kids. It was called...

Facebook.

Then the people who made Facebook got out of college and wanted to make some real money. So they opened Facebook up to everyone. I would imagine that any social networking contender that took off would not remain college only for the same reasons-- money.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Once upon a time there was a really popular site like facebook, that was only for college kids. It was called...

Facebook.

Then the people who made Facebook got out of college and wanted to make some real money. So they opened Facebook up to everyone. I would imagine that any social networking contender that took off would not remain college only for the same reasons-- money.
Facebook of the past. Now.... The new myspace.

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,110 Posts
Can't you just not add people who are in high school? :p

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
They did a facebook presentation at my college orientation. Like previously mentioned, it was a college only site. You even needed a college email address to be join.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts