Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there you wonderful people <3

I've only all too recently gotten into MBTI, and unfortunately in all of the information out there, there seems to be a major divide between sensors and intuitives. It's a shame, because now that i've learned all i need to know about the intuitive types, i'm left a little lost as to how drastic the difference between i and a sensor is.

I guess, based on what i do know, ISFJs interest me the most. I really want to find a deep connection with someone, without interacting with somebody who has all of the same challenges i do. One of my favourite things honestly, has been learning about what what each type struggles with. Its made me so much more understanding to the way humans are.

Also, the only sensor i am friends with is an ESTP, so i'd like to get to know some more!

Well, i hope everyone reading has a good day, and i look forward to hopefully meeting some new, lovely friends!! Let's get to know each other for who we truly are inside! Let me know both the darkest and lightest parts of your minds, every inch is beautiful <3 (I have a fascination with learning and human psychology, and absolutely do not think critically of people with flaws. I CRAVE wanting to hear their reason why, even if i disagree with it, most things absolutely make sense)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi Gray-bat! So glad you've found your way to MBTI. Let us know if you have any questions!

And Suntide!! Always nice seeing you around! Guess we're the unofficial welcoming committee. Haha! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
you are absolutely on the right track. I'm an INFJ and ISFJs are exactly what you need. they are so unbelievably similar to us but have extremely complementary strengths and weaknesses. they are difficult to get to know intimately and doing so is a serious responsibility due to the way Si works. but with the right person, there is no relationship you'll find more rewarding. they adapt over time in a way that feels incredibly intuitive, they are so relatable due to the shared functions, their strengths regarding practical life functioning is exactly what we need 😆, their intentions are usually trustworthy af, and they often have great taste and hilariously dark humor. it may take a lot of effort to gain entrance to one's inner world and isn't to be done lightly but it's the world I am happiest in. INFJ heaven, truly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts