Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I know this girl in my class who had accused me of 'punching her in the face' when she grabbed hold of my blazer and my hand unintentionally swung her jaw. She then started crying and telling the teacher; as a consequence I got suspended because she lied to the teacher. So I wonder what's her mbti or ennanagram typing?
Let me explain her traits....
  • She is not very athletic.
  • She spends her break times either reading or trying to follow up people, technically 'clinging' onto people.
  • She got me into trouble when she falsely accused me of punching her which was unintentional as my hand accidentally swung her jaw as she deliberately grabbed my blazer.
  • She is very arrogant and aggressive and usually does not consider people or feelings when coming to conclusions.
  • She gets into trouble by the teachers for not handing in her homework.
  • She spends a lot of the time lurking in the toilets alone. (Whilst I finished using the toilets, she confronted me to 'wash my hands or you won't leave.' I didn't want that bully to micromanage me but I knew it was unhygienic to leave without washing my hands so I eventually did so. I then made a reach for the door, which she purposely blocked and accused me of hitting her on the arm which was again, unintentional.)
  • She likes art and draws in her spare time.
  • She is very clingy with her peers and does not consider anybody else.
  • She used to be very smart and studious but her grades average to Cs and Ds now.
Guys, what do you think?

·
Registered
22 Posts
  • She is not very athletic. X dont count
  • She spends her break times either reading or trying to follow up people, technically 'clinging' onto people. Extrovert - Clinging can be both I/E - I know I was one when I chases a girl :(. Let the perfect one goes due to my screw up.
  • She got me into trouble when she falsely accused me of punching her which was unintentional as my hand accidentally swung her jaw as she deliberately grabbed my blazer. Intuitive - They usually make up stuff on the fly
  • She is very arrogant and aggressive and usually does not consider people or feelings when coming to conclusions. Feeler, thinker think different - and not a Introvert (were usually respectful, but that just me since I a guy)
  • She gets into trouble by the teachers for not handing in her homework. Intuitive?
  • She spends a lot of the time lurking in the toilets alone. (Whilst I finished using the toilets, she confronted me to 'wash my hands or you won't leave.' I didn't want that bully to micromanage me but I knew it was unhygienic to leave without washing my hands so I eventually did so. I then made a reach for the door, which she purposely blocked and accused me of hitting her on the arm which was again, unintentional.) Judger, she maybe just there as plan.
  • She likes art and draws in her spare time. Intuitive - very creative- could be a sensor but depend what she drawing
  • She is very clingy with her peers and does not consider anybody else. N/A - Judger dont like changes
  • She used to be very smart and studious but her grades average to Cs and Ds now. Feeler -

ENFJ in my eyes - but I dont know, maybe you should talk to her. She maybe suffering something, feeling of alone (Shadow function of a ISTP).

I dont know, this is my guessing. I not very good at it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I’d say ENFJ. She’s probably suffering from something & she’s clinging as a result. Maybe a friend or family member died. The conclusions thing can be a sign of narcissism, which is strongly linked to ENFJ, according to celebrity types web site.

Enneagram-wise, I’d say 2w1 that is stressed & acting like an unhealthy 8.

So, ENFJ 2w1

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Honestly, I must disagree. No ENFJ is like this.
She, IMO, is most like a INTJ/ISTJ 7w8.
Her best friend is an ENTJ 7w8.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts