Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the unemployed, out of school 20-something. My article this week is my answer to Res's thread. I'll spare you my thoughts because, for the most part, it's all interior monologue as I don't talk with many people during the day.

10 am - 10:45 am

It's during this time that I wake up, shower, vacuum, and empty the dishwasher, and leave for whatever errands I'm going to run this day. If it's a Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday then I get a start on any laundry I need to get done that day.

10:45 am - 1:00 pm

This time is spent at the Safe Animal Shelter where I volunteer up to three times a week. I work with the cats which includes, socializing them, cleaning up any messes they make, and giving them the attention they don't get too often since most people just want to see the dogs. There are three rooms for the cats, 2 for adults and one for kittens. I start with the adults and spend around 30 minutes in each room. My favorite cats in the first room are Molly, Avery, Hollie, Mouse, Oo-La-La, Me-ow, and Mei-Li. My favorites for the second room are Ashton, Othello, Carrie, Leo, and Wendy. In the third room my favorites are Cleocatra, Liza, Babs, Mary, and a new one named Carlisle. I also bring my camera along to take pictures of the cats for practice and to post on DA.

1:00 pm - 2:30 pm

I usually stop at the library and sometimes Blockbuster on my way home. I always spend longer then I mean to in the library but I love books so it's very easy for me to get taken in by wandering the shelves in search of something new and interesting. I almost always walk away with a big stack of books to peruse.

2:30 pm - 7:00 pm

Between this time I finish my laundry and have lunch. Then I usually just hang out and read, watch tv, or meander aimlessly through the internet until everyone else comes home. my mom comes home first and we might play a game of Trash if there's time. It varies between what time my dad and brother come home and when we have dinner.

7:00 pm - 1:30 am

I'm back upstairs in my room with the computer on and flipping through the channels. Much of this time is spent in the chatroom here, poking around the forums, and doing oher things online. I might also watch a movie if the mood strikes and I want to do something else. I also work on my book in during this time. If there isn't anything on tv then I'll pull up I-tunes and listen to some music.

Now then, as far as my inner thoughts do go it's a whirlwind or undulating subjects. Most often they are about my book, finding a job, and various other things that are stressful about life. I usually drown myself in my art to escape those thoughts and because I enjoy doing them. It it is my dream to get published and travel the world with my camera by my side.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.