Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's so awesome, so much ENFJs =P

First of all, Hello there to you all, my name is Danny and I've come here for a very specific question;
I'm an INTP and like most of my (simply amazing) Type, we seek to find ENFJs, so we could face the doom of the relationship when it comes, together.
Well I'm joking, I've had a girlfriend that was an ENFJ when I was 16, and well, I take it on me. I was afraid to open up and take the relationship to a new level, and she thought that I wasn't interested (I guess).
After a lot of years of "working on my-self", (and knowing MBTI for 4 months or so), I'm aiming at you'll again, knowing another ENFJs (which I can't date, simply because she's 10 years older then me), I guess a part of the relationship is: Evolve, or it will die. I do think we complete and learn from each other in a very special way, answering each other needs, plus, it seems we "talk" the same language, but from different ends, which gives the relationship a feeling of "soul-mates", (I guess).

Well, to my question - Where can I find you? where do you find yourself spending time? workplace? free time? weekends?

* I understand the irony, an INTP asking where to find ENFJs... usually the question is the other way around, and the answer is - at their homes. =P

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Okay seriously where are all these INTPs coming from? Haha :crazy:

Well, usually we will come to you, but there's the off occasion where we'll spot you but we're too shy to do anything. Just a sheepish glance xD

In large groups we are drawn to the wallflowers, in smaller groups we are drawn to the quirky one. Hope that helps, it isn't much hahaha.

·
Registered
520 Posts
im enfj guy, and my i say congratz for loving our personality type! to find us thats a pretty good question, it really depends how old your are. im 21, some of my girl enfj friends are either married, getting married, in relationships, or in relationships that are doomed.

as far as the ones i know of we range from where you can find us, you have to remember that i guess its harder to find enfj girls because they sort of blend in with other girls by their personality fronts, if that makes sense, but, where ever girls may be, i would start your search there! you dont say how old you are, but if your young, go to school, have friends, its easy to find us,

as an enfj guy, i pretty much do what everyone else does, school work, i like to go to the gym, i like libraries, i like to go to parties, i like to go to bars in the summer, i even like clubbing! i think the real question is identifying us in a crowd, or in your case identifying enfjs in a crowd of women, or meeting someone casually, it can be quite challenging?

so i would refocus on instead of where to find us, change it to how you can identify those 4 letter acronyms over our heads when you see us. ive been self aware of being an enfj, and myself for around a year maybe more

if girls you come across come off as helpers, odds are they might be one, we love to talk about feelings, problems, obstacles, self improvement, important things, and at my age its even easier to find them because most girls my age are wound up things people do my age, i think enfj girls are a more unique breed that can be easily identifiable.

other enfj girls can quote me but i think personality wise there's not much gender difference when it comes to the male/female enfj, so i hope my post has some traction.

just remember, we help, we're in tuned with who we are, we come off as very accepting, real, social people. im probably missing something obvious, but i hoped i helped, you know, as an enf-helper haha :D

·
Registered
520 Posts
something ive noticed, not many people can carry genuine conversations about important things, we do that. we're awesome at one on one conversations, so if you find someone who is more open to talking alone that may be a hint although that sounds like the norm for everyone

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you :) yeah you're helping don't worry about it, lol Eggsies you mostly calmed me down :)

Yeah daniel I'm 23, should've said that =P , yeah I agree ENFJ girls are a bit harder to spot, but to tell you the truth I'm not to worried about spotting ENFJs, I think I'm pretty good at typing people, even by mood.. because of the constant fear INTPs have with society, they learn to type pretty fast and good, mostly to evalue the dangers that are out there, ..in this thing called society ^^

Yeah I agree, there shouldn't be much differences with the activites male and female ENFJs do, I wonder if I should join a volunteer group with dogs or something, I've been thinking about it for some time (I also like the connections with animals, I like to think that sometimes there's a lot of wisdom there), perhaps go to Ice-cream shops more, beach, coffee shops?

There's also the question of what to do when I actually meet one, Erm, perhaps just observe, listen and say the weird remarks we INTP think are so funny? once the ENFJ will notice that I'm kinda different I think that's when I should maybe get more serious and less play-full, I wonder.

Okay seriously where are all these INTPs coming from? Haha :crazy:
There's one factoy in Ireland, each millennia we send out 4 INTPs to guide humanity with our awesome theorys.. once an INTP has completed a theory, the following things are bound to happen:
1). Think about it more.
2). Master laziness.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Oh dude, keep it goin, we love the quirkiness!

The weirder you are, the more we love and notice it. That's the theory behind INFPs being our personality match, they're fiercely individualistic and don't give too many shits about what other people think about them, and they just go about being their weird little selves.

We love people who can stand their ground, be fun, witty, weird, and all the while be completely comfortable with themselves. Also, yeah, the fastest and BEST way to get to know an ENFJ is to sit down and actually have a deep conversation. It could be about fuckin anything, we have opinions and thoughts about everything, we sometimes think we know everything, but we're open to be proven wrong, we are seekers of facts, not simply knowledge. Conceptual analysis and the like, just any sort of brain food we can talk about is awesome and keeps us interested.

Don't be shy if an ENFJ all of a sudden starts bringing up serious conversations, it just means we think you actually have the mental capacity to do so, and also that we're comfortable with you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I guess I need to remember to be myself more, I mean with more confidence, it's hard sometimes to say what you think when you know other people won't get it (too much sensory types). Btw, if you see someone walking down the street and he suddently starts to smile or laugh, he's an INTP and he just thought of an awesome thing =P

Don't be shy if an ENFJ all of a sudden starts bringing up serious conversations, it just means we think you actually have the mental capacity to do so, and also that we're comfortable with you.
lol yeah, about that, I keep having this note in my head, and it says - "Don't get scared when this happens, just breath, remember to breath.." :)

..we are seekers of facts, not simply knowledge. Conceptual analysis and the like...
It's nice that you've said that, I often think INTPs should be called "truth-seekers" and not simply thinkers, when we think we think to understand the core of something, we might as well be terrified of our theory but we will go on with it until we understand what we're thinking about, I've read somewhere that INTPs also seek someone who they could share with parts of their theories, so naturally it's nice to hear what you've said.

Again thank you Eggsies, it calms me down that in order to find an ENFJs I don't have to change myself, but find myself, at least that seems about right, thanks :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts