Personality Cafe banner

A even more complex INFJ? or...

864 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Klaro26
Hi there guys! So I've been trying to figure out my type, I normally test as INFJ (or get it as option along with INFP or ISFJ) and I do feel as one, I understand other INFJs as well, But also INFPs and maybe few others, I'm really confused, in asked for advice and I was told to take a function test, which I did it and resulted that my functions as INFJ (Ni, Fe, Ti and Se) were higher...by just a bit, in fact all the functions Ni,Ne,Fe,Fi,Ti,Te and Se,Si were in a range of 29-34% ...All of them were developed to a good use, I didn't even wanted that, they just developed, but my questions is...
Is that even okay? Common? uncommon but possible? Impossible? What does that make me? I asked about it and I they told me I was well-rounded but in all honestly It makes me even more confused and frustrated....
I wonder if it's because of the way I was raised and grew up and my own issues/traumas...
I'm sorry if I bother you guys but can you help me with this, please?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Sorry but those CF tests are not reliable! I used to get sth similar as well, and it made 0 sense... Loads of people mistype themselves all the time, I'd even say more people could be mistyped than typed correctly.

Do you relate more to Fi or to Fe? There's a world in between!
Reactions: Moonrise
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.