Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
I found that leaving high school was like coming out of a chrysalis, I spread my wings when I escaped all the pre-conceptions and could re-invent myself.
@Sai has a very good point about spending time away from these people who bother you and you are paranoid about, and instead finding new people who share your interests in other social circles. Do you play sports? Do you like wildlife? Are you into hiking? Drama? Music? Get out of the high school crowd and make time for spending in new groups of people.

And tone it down a little, the phrase 'no one likes a show off' is true :) We ENFPs over-do it all the time to try and get acceptance, but it can be hard going for everyone else! I had exactly the same issues in school of people getting sick of my exaggerations and gushiness as I tried to win favour and be great friends with everyone. you are not going to be great friends with everyone, but there are going to be some people, potentially not those you currently know, that you will be friends with forever.

In these new groups you are a new person, so be the person you want to be, the person you are when you're not fretting about what you aren't. You have control only over yourself, so be the best you can be.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts