Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there :) I'm LovelornLark, often shortened to Lark for simplicity's sake, and I currently don't know my personality types. :p I'm supposed to be doing homework type things right now but I couldn't help myself and I had to join and respond to a couple of threads when I found this site. :) In the midst of procrastination, self-loathing over such procrastination and accomplishing minutes amount of actual work, I completed one of the tests; the Cognitive Quiz (which of course happens to be one of the least helpful in terms of labelling myself :p). I got these results: Fi - Te - Si - Ti - Ni - Fe - Ne - Se
though at this point, I'm not sure I could tell you what that means about me. :p
Anyways, Hi! :proud: I look forward to meeting a lot of you and psychobabbling my way around this forum. :p

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I suppose I should say a little something more about myself than the obvious implication that I am an extreme procrastinator...
I am an 18 year-old Canadian highschool student living in Southern Ontario, and I plan on attending university in the fall for chemistry and nanoscience. :) Despite that field of interest, my hobbies are generally creative and include music (I've played piano for over ten years and play at the grade 9 level now; not that that needs to mean anything to anybody :p and I also play the tenor sax), visual arts (such as photography, painting, drawing, crafting/artisan work) and creative writing. I tend to hear from people that I am fairly eccentric and 'strange' but in purusing a lot of the threads on this site so far, I can see that I am not alone in this and I think we'll get along well. :p That's all that comes to mind, but I'll be sure to share more about myself if I can think of anything. :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome! Nice to "meet" you. XD And yes, today was a good day -- I laughed, my loved ones laughed, there was witty banter, intelligent discussion & good food (yup, good day).

Sorry, I can't help we with determing your personality type; I know virtually nothing about the hierarchy of cognitive functions. But try the actual personality test on the site; I think it's a pretty good determinant of type.

Reactions: LovelornLark

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! :) That sounds like a good day! And its definately on my plans to do those personality tests in the somewhat near procrastinated future. :p I'm sure they'll help!

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
What a subjective title question :p
Welcome to PerC

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Good day to be alive, sir, good day to be alive he saiiiiiiiiiiiid.

Welcome to the forum. It's hard to judge your type based on your function order, but if I had to guess, you're an ISTJ. Reason being it seems that you're an introverted ST type, and it's not uncommon for Fi to be right up there with the others in an ITJ type (mine is mere percentage points below Ni and Te according to a recent test I took). However it's 4 am and I haven't actually read anything else, so bear with me, I'm about to fall asleep.

Okay, I skimmed over it. I can't believe you're likely an SP type with virtually unused Se. But your description sounds very SP to me. Possibly ISFP but obviously with heavy T usage ISTP is not unlikely. I give up until we know more about you :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts