Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Don't settle. From now on, I refuse to settle. Why should I settle when I can have a much better life? Sure, I feel so shaky at times, but I've decided that I don't want to settle in what's important to me.

Pull that uniqueness out of the place deep inside you, the pure place that loves love, loves kindness and loves peace. You are meant to have that uniqueness to stand out, to bring something more to the world that they may not have seen before. Regardless of your age, regardless of your past experiences, be bold in getting to know what you want, everything that you might want in the future and find how your ideals can relate to reality.

You deserve to be bold, motivated whether in silent or outward expression, turn your bad experiences into truths on your terms and to stand up for yourself when you've been beaten down more than a hundred times. You deserve to be happy, to be loved and most importantly, to love yourself. I deserve those things too.

Together, if we believe enough, we can fight against ridicule and injustice. It takes just some small steps, for us to appreciate our uniqueness more and then share it with the world.

It is time to look up from the darkness, even just for a while and appreciate that you are unique, you find your truest happiness in thinking differently from the majority, you are creative in almost everything you do especially when you are driven by love, you are an INFP. You may be defined by pain, but you are more than just pain. You have so much inside you, you have too many words pouring from your soul, don't waste them under the feet of people who don't understand and who don't care.

Love,
Izzie

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
You deserve to be bold, motivated whether in silent or outward expression, turn your bad experiences into truths on your terms and to stand up for yourself when you've been beaten down more than a hundred times. You deserve to be happy, to be loved and most importantly, to love yourself. I deserve those things too.
Why do we deserve these things?

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Why do we deserve these things?
Everybody deserves them. It's a message of faith, not of logic. We look down on ourselves, a lot; a whole lot. I feel it's Izzie saying that we do deserve them; but it's not going to just come to us (like a wish). Given we take action, and do the right things, not living perfectly, but living (and doing?) good by our selves, I'd say that we do deserve those things; everyone does.

Edit: But maybe I'm just being dogmatic by not thinking and letting emotions rule. Don't blindly listen to me, please. There's enough shallow waters already existant.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
''The vibrations of mental forces are the finest and consequently the most powerful in existence'' -Charles Haanel

I have so much to do with intuition. I intuit what is best for me, and I follow it, not darkness , not doubt, not selfishness - Me :crazy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts