Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
This is very true, but we musn't tell our Feeling partners :tongue:. I love Tim Minchin, if only for this ^ and the song Confessions. Btw, why do you think it depressing? I find the idea of one-in-a-million ideal partner much more depressing. What if you don't find this one right person? What if this person doesn't want you? What if s/he dies?
I say: more power to the probability calculus! :crazy:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess it's depressing because I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, and sometimes it's fun to let go of rationality and pretend. You make a good point though. The thought of having a soul mate that I'm never going to meet who's going to end up marrying some other guy would be even worse.

Actually what really depresses me is the idea that monogamy goes counter to human biology. I kind of want to look further into that issue and come to my own solid conclusion but I'm too afraid of the answer!:crying:

50% divorce rates: Nature's fault, or society's?

·
Registered
17 Posts
LOL, he speaks the truth! He is definitely a NT as he is truly objective. Don't know to many J's that would walk onto stage with dreds, mascara and no shoes. Yup a P. For sure a xNTP but not 100% sure about the I or E. I would give it a high probability that he falls in the I though.

"I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability."
— Oscar Wilde

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL, he speaks the truth! He is definitely a NT as he is truly objective. Don't know to many J's that would walk onto stage with dreds, mascara and no shoes. Yup a P. For sure a xNTP but not 100% sure about the I or E. I would give it a high probability that he falls in the I though.

"I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability."
— Oscar Wilde
He seems Introverted without a doubt after listening to this one.

YouTube - Rock And Roll Nerd by Tim Minchin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts