Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there,

My name is Darrel. I am new to the personality forums I've already introduced myself in the new member introductions page, but I thought it would be way cooler to introduce myself on the ESTP sub-forum. :happy: I've taken the MBTI 3 or 4 times and I've gotten ESTP most of the time. Once I got ESFP, but I believe I embellished on the test a little. haha

Some background about me: Im from Northern California, born and raised. My mother is very extroverted and my father not so much, which probably explains why I'm somewhere in the middle between extroversion/introversion. Growing up i've played sports up until my 1st year in college.

I prefer to go out and party instead of reading a book at home. People seem to gravitate towards me when it comes to knowing what's going on during the weekend, which I find interesting at times.

I Am interested to talk with other ESTPs and figure out more about this fascinating personality type. :laughing:

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Welcome to our part of the forum. We aren't super talkative, but that might have more to do with small numbers. INFJs talk more in our forum then we do :happy:

Reactions: Katie Tran

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Flash! Judging by what you wrote, I don't think you'll have any problems fitting in. I'll give you a heads up - TreeBob likes to pick on the users a lot and spams us with videos of him playing dodgeball. You get used to it after awhile though ;D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Flash! Judging by what you wrote, I don't think you'll have any problems fitting in. I'll give you a heads up - TreeBob likes to pick on the users a lot and spams us with videos of him playing dodgeball. You get used to it after awhile though ;D
He likes the dick too...just fn around bob

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts