Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! As you probably guess I am new here and I'm gathering all of my courage to write this. My name is Weronika and i live in Poland. I am a huge introvert and overthinker, but if there is anyone who wants to talk with me about anything I would really love it ^^ My interests are art, psychology and music. My biggest dream is to go to the student exchange to USA or Canada. Although I'm a very shy person I love talking with people and discussing various topics.

·
Registered
11,584 Posts
Hello eriroll/Weronica!

Welcome to this forum ;)

I am Andreas from germany, but we have here people from all around the world so even if we speak all english as base of communication, don´t think too much about it :)

What are then your top 3 favourite topics? And, if you have any questions regarding the forum/rules, feel free to ask!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Hi! As you probably guess I am new here and I'm gathering all of my courage to write this. My name is Weronika and i live in Poland. I am a huge introvert and overthinker, but if there is anyone who wants to talk with me about anything I would really love it ^^ My interests are art, psychology and music. My biggest dream is to go to the student exchange to USA or Canada. Although I'm a very shy person I love talking with people and discussing various topics.
Welcome! Fellow INFP here as well. The INFP forum is very friendly, so look around there for sure! And I usually have a lot of fun in general chat with Turtles @Lord of Turtles along with many more, so feel free to hang out with us there as well! We pretty much talk about anything and everything. From everyday things to our worries.

Hope you enjoy it here.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi, it is very nice to meet you. I am a 19 year old INFJ female who lives in the United States. You can feel free to friend me if you want to or message me if you need anything. I am also interested in music, theatre, and psychology as well.I hope you will feel at home here.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
along with many more
Tis I... that would be me! I'm the Many More she speaks of. It's her endearing nickname for me... my heart skips a beat every time I hear it :pinkface:

Turtles: Are you ready to go? I'm leaving in a minute.
Cappucino: Wait... Many More is coming too, he wants to see me.
Turtles: Huh? But I have a car that only seats 5, and there's 4 of us... you know that.
Cappucino: I know! That's why I'm bringing Many More, there's more room!
Turtles: There isn't room for many more in my car, I only have one open seat left.
Cappucino: Goddammit Turtles, can't you read what I am saying!?
Turtles: I am reading what you're saying!
Cappucino: No you're not, otherwise, you'd see Many More was capitalized in my lines!
Turtles: :confused-new:
Turtles: Oh. You mean Despotic Ocelot. For fuck's sake... I will never understand why you gave him that name.
Cappucino: It's... you wouldn't understand. You had to be there.​

https://youtu.be/G2Mbj06Ns2Y?t=41s

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Welcome to this forum, @eriroll !
I am from Germany and some former schoolmates of me made an exchange to USA, too. One of them currently is in Canada for study purposes.
I like Art, too.
What are you favorite topics to talk about?
And what moves you in this life and world?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi! My name is Emma, and I am also a shy INFP and over-thinker. I love art too. I hope you enjoy the conversations here!

Reactions: BranchMonkey

·
Banned
3,277 Posts

1 - 20 of 24 Posts