Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think a good way to eliminate some of one's biases while taking personality tests would be to take them in a non-native language. I tried the 41Q test in Spanish, and my results still came out INTP. :mellow:

Tu tipo de personalidad:

Pensadores lógicos, originales y creativos. Pueden emocionarse con teorías e ideas. Excepcionalmente capaces y llevados a convertir teorías en nociones claras. Valoran altamente el conocimiento, la competencia y la lógica. Tranquilos y reservados, difícil llegar a conocerlos bien. Individualistas, no tienen interés en liderar o seguir a otros.

Carreras adecuadas para ti:

Físicos, químicos, biólogos, fotógrafos, planificadores estratégicos, matemáticos, profesores universitarios, programadores de computación, animadores digitales, escritores técnicos, ingenieros, abogados, investigadores forenses, escritores, artistas, sicólogos, científicos sociales, analistas de sistemas, investigadores. Altamente analíticos, pueden descubrir conexiones entre dos cosas aparentemente no relacionadas, y trabajan mejor cuando pueden usar su imaginación y su pensamiento crítico.

:crazy:

I wanna see if others' results match their type. Fire away!

·
Registered
13 Posts
As soon as I confirm my type, I am SO doing this.

(also, assbiscuits - I'm 13 and I speak three fluent languages. Next year through my senior year I'm taking Latin, too, and in my junior year when I'm allowed to take two languages I'll also take French. So, by the time I'm out of highschool I'll know five ^-^)

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
(also, assbiscuits - I'm 13 and I speak three fluent languages. Next year through my senior year I'm taking Latin, too, and in my junior year when I'm allowed to take two languages I'll also take French. So, by the time I'm out of highschool I'll know five ^-^)
What, you want an applause?

Sorry kid. I got nothing.

Bragging and gloating doesn't impress me, whether you can speak twenty languages or if you can put a fruit pastel in your mouth without chewing it; I'm not impressed if you're going to brag at me about it.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As soon as I confirm my type, I am SO doing this.

Nice. I already speak three languages fluently too, and I really wanna learn Latin and Japanese at some point. :proud:

·
Registered
601 Posts

Bragging and gloating doesn't impress me, whether you can speak twenty languages or if you can put a fruit pastel in your mouth without chewing it; I'm not impressed if you're going to brag at me about it.
:crazy: Leave the poor kid alone, she will mature with time.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts

I feel bad for the girl, but..
For real! I feel the same and I really like the way you said that, assbiscuits. It's bluntly reflined, like an Italian. =P

·
Registered
13 Posts

Jesus.
Someone's a bit mad, no?

Nice. I already speak three languages fluently too, and I really wanna learn Latin and Japanese at some point.
That's cool C:
Japanese seems hard~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts