Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOOOOO HAPPYYYYY to know there are more like me out there. I thought I was the only one.:tongue: Thrilled to know I'm hard-wired this way.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Allow me to be the first to welcome you to our humble forum.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Be careful. Wolfie there has a special sweet-tooth for ENFPs... :p

And welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much! I've had 50 years of thinking I was nuts and if I just tried harder, I could be like ... well, everyone else. And frankly, I didn't want to be like everyone else ... everyone else wanted me to be like everyone else. There I go again ...:shocked:

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Hello and Welcome :crazy:

A 50 yr old ENFP is like my sage! I want!

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Be careful. Wolfie there has a special sweet-tooth for ENFPs... :p

And welcome to the forums!
I also have special powers of persuasion, but you already know that. *Poke*

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Thank you so much! I've had 50 years of thinking I was nuts and if I just tried harder, I could be like ... well, everyone else. And frankly, I didn't want to be like everyone else ... everyone else wanted me to be like everyone else. There I go again ...:shocked:
Believe me, I've had the same thoughts!

Always best to use the physiological nature of your brain as an excuse to behave like a child :tongue:

·
Registered
5,329 Posts

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Stay that way and come to Neverland with me, where we can make that dream a reality. Or is it the other way around?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Welcome Finian! And no, you're not nuts. You're ENFP. Some would say that's the same, but we know better. :wink:

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Greetings! Welcome to PersonalityCafe! Thank you very much for joining our humble little forum! We hope you have a great time with us! :proud:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Dont get ahead of yourself. You could still be nuts. Though it is always nice to find answers.

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.