Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst I am not new to PerC, I thought an introduction was due to my type's section as I've never participated here hitherto. This is largely due to the entire duration of my time here being spent as an 'unknown personality'. Although I still have some qualms w/ the typing of INTP, I've determined it to be the best-fit of the 16 types after this lengthy process of analyzing the MBTI theory. As such, here I am. I look forward to discussing with you all about this wonderful, intriguing and perhaps beguiling theory. As well as many other things! A tidbit about me: I am 15 years old and I have Asperger's syndrome. I love to research & contemplate philosophy and study all forms of animal life. See you guys/gals around! :cool: - Jack

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Welcome

By the way your Leonardo Da Vinci quote is spelled and written backwards.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
X_X How embarrassing..What a smooth "introdution". - Jack

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome

By the way your Leonardo Da Vinci quote is spelled and written backwards.
Perhaps. or maybe you are just a Chinese person viewing it with your labtop turned vertical.. - Jack

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
If you were to post; "Jack + Jack + Jack = 3.Jack", would you put "- Jack" on the same line(which could essentially be misinterpreted as being part of the equation) or would you put it a line under(or change the sign/not put it at all)?

Reactions: forgotten reason

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O your an INTP? The suffering is mutual.
Whaa? You mean being an indecisive, awkward, stubbornly logical procrastinator isn't lovely? Didn't know. - Jack

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you were to post; "Jack + Jack + Jack = 3.Jack", would you put "- Jack" on the same line(which could essentially be misinterpreted as being part of the equation) or would you put it a line under(or change the sign/not put it at all)?
Hmph, very clever sir. :wink: However, I would put it in after that just as protocol, with faith that people will know on their own that 1 + 1 + 1 = 3 and not 3 - 1. IK, it's an obsessive habit. Hey, speaking of jack... - Jack

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Perhaps. or maybe you are just a Chinese person viewing it with your labtop turned vertical.. - Jack
Nah, Kanji looks more beautiful and interesting than that. But clever. - Me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts