Personality Cafe banner

A question each for ISTP and ISTP women

8874 Views 99 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  Remington
to women: have u ever approached a guy and initiated conversation with a guy that you were attracted to?

men: what would be your reaction to this?

this happened to me the other day. I was working on a set for a play in one of my theatre elective classes. I went to the 'green room' to get some coffee and one of the girls started talking to me. there arent many theatre majors and i notice they are a unique group of people. usually more outgoing and less socially blocked by social norms. They are easily able to be themselves. They're like louder artsy types...

Anyway a girl asked what my name and major was that day. Her friends/classmates were with her in the room when she said hi. She was a complete stranger. I didn't know how to react to this situation. It was completely unexpected. The girl was pretty good looking too. I may find her in the same spot tomorrow morning.
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 100 Posts
Say again in English, please.

Also... 16 Personality Types Quiz

And... How to Get a Life
I'm saying the example was wrong. My example and reasoning behind the same show made more sense.

Not every guy smiles back. Not every girl smiles back. I think girls should at least try to be the first ones to smile back because it doesn't really seem socially beneficent to try hitting on every girl that doesn't acknowledge you.
Reactions: U-80
if u cant understand that then god be with u
Well, as far as I can tell, you're saying it's a girl's responsibility to get hit on and act interested... and yet
if u cant understand that then god be with u
It's just how the world works. Women don't wanna look like 'sluts'. They don't wanna look easy. Society motivates them to a life of purity.
I guess they want to look like teases?
Reactions: n2freedom
ISTP Men have women talking to them for hundreds of reasons. Just stay calm and talk back, and act interested IN THE WOMAN!!!!!!!! Eventually, if we ISTP asks enough questions to figure out the reason, she will keep talking to us and then move on to doing something more fun with us...................
I think the answer is that they want to look attractive and well...all the environmental factors in society make women have to try harder to look 'good'. So they are trying hard to look good but may not even want attention...or at least only attention from a very specific type of guy. So it's kind of accidental teasing. I mean you can't really blame it on them. What if I made someone attracted to me without even trying? It wouldn't make sense for me to get mad at myself or them. It's just how nature works.
Well, as far as I can tell, you're saying it's a girl's responsibility to get hit on and act interested... and yet

I guess they want to look like teases?
I do not think that what I saying about ANY WOMEN................

I am trying to say as an ISTP Male, we need to use our ANALYTICAL skills to get over our introvertive nature and gather the data by making it easy andn interesting for the woman to talk to us and give us ISTP Males a guiding HAND IN THE RELATIONSHIP........Good Golly if a woman and Outgoing woman start taking to we, the ISTP MALE, engage her on any level she wants. At worst, another woman may see the assets of the ISTP MALE which in some cases take time to get to know and appreciate.
Do you fuck everyone you are physically attracted to? We started with your over generalization that women are not as physically attracted to men....and what I'm trying to say to you that there are women who are just as physically attracted to men as men are to women. I don't have to know a thing about a guy to know I want to fuck him. And, that's the truth. However, I don't fuck everyone I'm physically attracted to.

Sometimes, I can see a guy and have instant attraction and know I want to fuck him but there are other factors to considered before I actually fuck him. But, that is neither here nor there.....my point is that women can be just as physically attracted to a man which isn't what you said. Furthermore, attractive females can and do approach men they find attractive...I think it is a case by case basis and can't be generalized to say that attractive females don't do it.

My problem with most of the things you have said within this post are indicative of over generalizations and lack well how shall I say it....oh yes sound logic.
Most real men aren't gonna hang around with a girl that he's fucked that shuts him out. They aren't just gonna stick around and be friends. That's the life of a loser. Girls are physically attracted to guys...yea, sure...of course...but not like guys are. I don't have to know a thing about a woman, but if she's hot then I already know I wanna fuck her. And that's the truth. Is that the truth for you? Be honest. Do you need to know more about a guy other than him being hot for u to wanna fuck him?
Reactions: chickydoda
It's not an over generalization, it's a correct tendency. I haven't over generalized anyone or even given you specific numbers so how can you correctly label what I'm doing? So really you're the one generalizing. All I am claiming is that the majority of women aka at least 51% (even though im sure it's much higher than this) do not make an effort to approach guys. Guys are hornier than girls. I dunno if I said they're more physically attracted. I don't feel like searching for that in the topic but I don't remember exactly saying that. Point is that you said you have more issues to workout after deciding you wanna fuck a girl. That's clearly represented among other women I see throughout my life. I don't have any issues to work out other than bringing them to my bed.
I haven't given you specific numbers
at least 51%

Point is that you said you have more issues to workout after deciding you wanna fuck a girl.
But she isn't a lesbian.

I don't have any issues to work out other than bringing them to my bed.
You are mixing up your slutiness with attraction.
You do realize you are basically saying that you can't be attracted to someone if you don't have sex with them.
He's not "basically saying" anything, he's just rambling incoherently about how girls should fuck him because he says so. His ability to spew words without ever making a valid point is distinctly un-ISTP-like.

He should change his type to "unknown" and quit embarassing us.
You do realize you are basically saying that you can't be attracted to someone if you don't have sex with them.
Yes, I know.
I am a child in the candy shop at the moment.
He's not "basically saying" anything, he's just rambling incoherently about how girls should fuck him because he says so. His ability to spew words without ever making a valid point is distinctly un-ISTP-like.
Heh, ok. Carry on. By the way, the other one (CountryFried something) is a banned troll, cleverly disguised in a colored font.
Reactions: BlueG and n2freedom
How am I saying you can't be attracted unless you have sex? Not everyone wants to fuck. But people that don't wanna fuck while being attracted choose to do so because of outside factors like peer pressure, overwhelming fear of STDs, or whatever the reason may be. I'm saying people fear being natural, mostly girls, but this isn't entirely their fault.
So girls are too scared to have sex with everyone they see? And it's the man's confidence, not his attraction, that enables him to have sex?
How am I saying you can't be attracted unless you have sex? Not everyone wants to fuck. But people that don't wanna fuck while being attracted choose to do so because of outside factors like peer pressure, overwhelming fear of STDs, or whatever the reason may be. I'm saying people fear being natural, mostly girls, but this isn't entirely their fault.
It's his confidence and attraction that helps him. And yeah girls are scared to have sex with everyone they see.

"i wish i could fuck every girl in the world"
It couldn't be because they put thought into their decisions and decided not to? I'm not quite sure why in this thread you are saying people should just have sex with whomever they are attracted to, never minding any consequences that might arise and then in another thread you say thinking is so great.
It's his confidence and attraction that helps him. And yeah girls are scared to have sex with everyone they see.
Reactions: r00bic0n
thinking has led me to believe that we're not going to heaven. so why are u cautious? But use protection, of course.
The fuck is this lil wayne shit doing here?

It's time to get out the clubs for some clubbing.
Well based on the latest trend in your thinking....what difference does it make if fat/ugly girls are the ones initiating contact with you on the dating site?
Well we know that you won't be snoozing with lil wayne playing. ;)
The fuck is this lil wayne shit doing here?

It's time to get out the clubs for some clubbing.
61 - 80 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.