Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been gone from the forums for too long and I am not asleep still LOL
This is bit random but it crossed my mind, wanted to see what others' could cook up from it... Curious.

What we know: Say that two dual types come together (ex ESTP-INFJ, ISFP-ENTJ etc), they can either really feel attracted or repel each other for whatever reason for having their own inner imbalances/the small incompatibilities add up/someone doesnt want to grow/inf Fi is a stone (not stoned) to dom Fi or dom Fi has been cut and diced by inf Fi lol/LIFE what have you... No need to ask what that looks like because there are a few threads already out there on this exact thing.

What I'm asking: Say one person of a type has somehow, someway, balanced out their 4 core functions to some theoretical extent that they may as well be voided out in type, maybe in other words integrated their anima/animus, but clearly they are still their "type" (ex ENFP-void-ISTJ Ne Fi Te Si Te Fi Ne.. do re mi fa so la ti do) and they meet their supposed "natural partner" who has somehow also done the same thing. So for this example ENFP-void-ISTJ person A, they meet person B who is a balanced INTJ-void-ESFP (wow doesn't that sound fun). Stacking being leveled with Ni Te Fi Se Fi Te Ni, not trying to make up new stacks like a crazy one, just giving a visualization of the merge. With that said...

If this were a thing, or more probable than possible, what does it LOOK like (literally asking for you to imagine)?? How will the dynamic of this relationship play out whether it be a platonic or romantic connection, if they do not repel each other? And how would this look similar or different to say a dynamic between two average persons of either natural partner type with inverted function stacks (ex ESFJ-ISFP, INTJ-ENTP) because technically with both parties being balanced in such ways they are coming together with all 8 functions at optimum, not just the 4 they were used to/lacking?

I'm asking this because I see how others predict/look back on experience on how an average INFJ with an ESTP usually ends up (not many seem to like it lol), and an average INFJ with an ENTP seems to have its pros and cons, but what about two types who have integrated their shadows as such and then forming a union with one another.

9,999 Posts
Well-balanced and very healthy individuals tend to always get well along. They'd no doubt get along with unhealthy individuals as well, but it's more fun with someone healthier, innit.

Something harmonious I imagine, things would hum along nicely without many bumps or crazy spikes.

Reactions: Privy and Juiz

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well-balanced and very healthy individuals tend to always get well along. They'd no doubt get along with unhealthy individuals as well, but it's more fun with someone healthier, innit.

Something harmonious I imagine, things would hum along nicely without many bumps or crazy spikes.
Interesting... without many bumps or crazy spikes, or with bumps and crazy spikes they somehow juggle really well? :puffer:

I picture two rather androgynous and whole beings when I think of this.

Reactions: Marvin the Dendroid
9,999 Posts
Interesting... without many bumps or crazy spikes, or with bumps and crazy spikes they somehow juggle really well? :puffer:
They'd probably be good at juggling, too, but personality growth is a lot about overcoming the insecurities and whatnot that keep catapulting you this way and that. Once overcome, they wouldn't be rocking your boat much, so I imagine things would be quite even-keeled.

You need something to cause spikes and bumps, and our flaws generally handle that bit.

Reactions: Juiz
1 - 4 of 4 Posts