Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Root vegetables taste nice.

Although I shamefully admit that only a year ago did I realize that the "Pop" in "Poptart" implied that they were made/designed to go in a toaster.

·
PerC Waiter
2,398 Posts
Is there anyone that doesn't understand the relationship of INTJs and grammar? *random person in the back raises hand* COOL, I'm not the only one! Lol, just kiddin', but this seems like a nice thread. I'll probably come back sooner or later.:proud:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I think most people just assume INTJ's are planted in the ground like root vegetables and spring fully formed from our pods without the parents and fairly average upbringing that most other people have.

I used to just eat the tops and filling of pop tarts, cause the crust was sorta gross to me as a kid. I'm better now.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Root vegetables taste nice.

Although I shamefully admit that only a year ago did I realize that the "Pop" in "Poptart" implied that they were made/designed to go in a toaster.
Really? I had no idea, which is sad given my obsession with them.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w6
2,506 Posts
I like reading this thread because most of the posts are succinct.

I fucking hate when people ramble on.

Poptarts are poison. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

·
Registered
43 Posts
INTJs simply identify root vegetables as delicious and eat them as they learn English grammar, and the one who typed this-- she hasn't eaten Pop Tarts ever in her life.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Indeed. Do you like ginger candies? I enjoy ginger drink very much~

Come to me I'll give you some! :proud:
Well isn't that generous of you!
I've recently started to enjoy sushi, and I get the weirdest looks when I eat the entire pile of ginger. ss
High Priestess @Isis, what does the ancient text say about a partiality to ginger? I do not wish to incur the wrath of the Jellybaga

·
Registered
766 Posts
Poptarts are poison. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
I have never eaten one, I don't think we can even get them where I live.
Googling them up makes me think they are a miscarriage of an american entrepreneur's mind.

Blergh, is that fed to prisoners in death camps to break both their body and will, making them subordinant/unable to escape?

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well isn't that generous of you!
I've recently started to enjoy sushi, and I get the weirdest looks when I eat the entire pile of ginger. ss
High Priestess @Isis, what does the ancient text say about a partiality to ginger? I do not wish to incur the wrath of the Jellybaga
The contemporary Text of Isis says: eat as much pickled ginger as you like, but be careful with the wasabi.

The Isis Cookbook says: If you get weird looks after eating all the pickled ginger on your plate, you may not be eating sushi with the right people, as my friends eat all their pickled ginger and mine as well. Or, you are, in fact, wise to have expanded your pool of pickled ginger access.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have never eaten one, I don't think we can even get them where I live.
Googling them up makes me think they are a miscarriage of an american entrepreneur's mind.

Blergh, is that fed to prisoners in death camps to break both their body and will, making them subordinant/unable to escape?
I only like the Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts. These look suitable for feeding to the Mongol Hordes who are protecting the other INTJ threads.

Just for context: lobsters used to be fed to prisoners in death camps (they were able to petition for it being cruel and unusual punishment, in fact).

1 - 20 of 86 Posts