Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all the ENFP here at PersonalityCafe. Why is it that I come across those who I believe are ENFP do I feel a strange sense of wanting to hug that person, be swept up in their enthusiasm only to need an antacid because their enthusiasm is too much for me at the time?

·
Registered
587 Posts
It's probably because we have 10 different things on the go at once and we are trying to juggle it all...you just get caught up in the vortex perhaps...

Might want to get us on a one on one interaction versus a group and then things might be a bite more enjoyable for you. :laughing:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
that's true. we're completely different in groups than one-to-one. dunno about other ENFPs, but i'm actually quite mellow one-to-one.. usually just discussing ideas and theories. i guess in a group there's so much energy from different people.
what can i say? i get excited..:blushed:

·
Registered
248 Posts
that's true. we're completely different in groups than one-to-one. dunno about other ENFPs, but i'm actually quite mellow one-to-one.. usually just discussing ideas and theories. i guess in a group there's so much energy from different people.
what can i say? i get excited..:blushed:
That's exactly how I am with people. One-on-one interactions are really easy for me because I can be calmer and I usually get the chance to think through things before I say them. In a group, I'm A LOT more likely to be excited and bouncy and amazingly indulged with whatever they're doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts