Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP type 8
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At some point in my life I was almost friendless, no one knew I existed, so I decided that I’m gonna change that, the plan was really simple, I’m gonna be my self and post what I think but purposely withhold context to allow what I say to be conveniently used by others in any possible situation they come across to, I’m not making a religion so I don’t have to be on point all the time, I just wanted to delude everyone into thinking that only they can make sense of what I’m saying despite how vague and ambiguous it is because they relate it to some point in their life

after some gruesome long months of “what’s the context” comments, people started sharing what I say and even commended in response to it

now, I don’t even know how I came up with it but I knew it would work, who doesn’t like deep shit that sounds absolutely ambiguous but only they can get it

·
Registered
ENTP type 8
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why bother posting?
You must be bored.
Posting is a great way to channel my energy, the expression of my thoughts to others empties my mind for it to be useful in other ways, it’s tiring to keep things in your head only for yourself that would make others understand you more if you informed them on your thought process

·
Registered
INTJ
115 Posts
You had no friends, and you wanted to change that. You enacted a plan: Purposely delude people into responding to your posts by stroking their egos. Then you admit to this manipulation. Then you rationalize it by saying that it clears your head and makes people understand you. That's now how you make friends.

·
The spirit of the spirits
10,953 Posts
At some point in my life I was almost friendless, no one knew I existed, so I decided that I’m gonna change that, the plan was really simple, I’m gonna be my self and post what I think but purposely withhold context to allow what I say to be conveniently used by others in any possible situation they come across to, I’m not making a religion so I don’t have to be on point all the time, I just wanted to delude everyone into thinking that only they can make sense of what I’m saying despite how vague and ambiguous it is because they relate it to some point in their life

after some gruesome long months of “what’s the context” comments, people started sharing what I say and even commended in response to it

now, I don’t even know how I came up with it but I knew it would work, who doesn’t like deep shit that sounds absolutely ambiguous but only they can get it
Why not do this in some kind of public place? Just leave a random sticky note and wait. Repeat that many times to see what happens. It could be fun.

·
Registered
ENTP type 8
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why not do this in some kind of public place? Just leave a random sticky note and wait. Repeat that many times to see what happens. It could be fun.
I think of it more like a means to an end, through it I’ve managed to make friends regardless of the how and where those friendships went is something entirely different and separate from how I gained an audience in the first place

·
The spirit of the spirits
10,953 Posts
I think of it more like a means to an end, through it I’ve managed to make friends regardless of the how and where those friendships went is something entirely different and separate from how I gained an audience in the first place
I was just suggesting that, because it can be really fun to mess with people irl. Works even better if it's in place, where you are informed of events.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts