Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title of this blog is literally what it means. There is always a voice in my head, I am always thinking about things that some people might consider irrelevant. I question my morals and actions on a daily basis. I strive withing me to be a better person but sometimes I feel like I am over thinking it. I am an outgoing individual that love the simple human Interactions, but sometimes I find myself to be all in my head. My mom died the day I was born and my dad passed away when I was 13, so for the most part of my youth, I lived with family members which I am greatful for. Now that I am an adult with a college degree, I feel like I understand the world that we live in and I can go into any situation with a different perspective on things. The Issue that I fight with is that I constantly fight with myself, getting a sense of not belonging, a sense of being out of touch with the so called normal family values, a sense of not being loved. I feel like there is something that is missing in my life but can't quite get a graps on it. I don't know if the feeling is based on my background or if the thoughs that I get every minute of my life is normal but I highly doubt it. I just wish that I can find closure within myself. One thing I do know is that meeting people gives me joy and I am a good motivator but sometimes I find my self alone and not open to meet people. I like to be approached by people but I got this anxiety or ego of just walking to a random person and introducing myself and I believe that it is because I don't know what to expect or maybe I am trying to protect myself in a way. I will be done with college in December, but not fully knowing myself and being open is mind bugling....please any input on this issue will be nice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts