Personality Cafe banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Too long didn't read. You can't change the world, you adapt.
Oh, Ksiaze, you are such a ray of fucking sunshine! You make my heart happy. Every time I see your name on a thread, I prepare myself to feel the warmth of your words on my upturned face.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Oh, Ksiaze, you are such a ray of fucking sunshine! You make my heart happy. Every time I see your name on a thread, I prepare myself to feel the warmth of your words on my upturned face.
Right, i make sure i spread a lot of positivity around and keep people on their toes.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

·
Soop for the Soul
1,741 Posts
I wish people would stop trying to "change the world" and start trying to make a change instead. Diagnosing a problem is all fine but that doesn't create behavioral change on a societal level, leading by example does. If you want to change something start by manifesting it yourself and demonstrate why your way is better. People won't change unless they have a good reason to do so.

·
Registered
8,093 Posts
I wish people would stop trying to "change the world" and start trying to make a change instead. Diagnosing a problem is all fine but that doesn't create behavioral change on a societal level, leading by example does. If you want to change something start by manifesting it yourself and demonstrate why your way is better. People won't change unless they have a good reason to do so.
well ok Logy the Logician go ahead and be right if you must.

·
Registered
8,093 Posts
I miss that one istp who had the books as her avatar.
forgot her name.
also the little nun.

glad the most important people showed up to make everyone regret talking to us.

·
Registered
ISTP
1,203 Posts
Oh, is that why I enjoy my peace and other people get bothered with talking-tos?

I knew I did something right.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I know a guy who just keeps talking and talking and talking even when I'm in the middle of solving the goddamn problem. And then everyone around me is wondering why the hell am I pissed off! Just stop talking and I'll concentrate enough to put the solution to work!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts