• no! :(

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, in a thread in the INFP-section there was a claim that you ENFP's dig us INFP's, but only a few posted there, so im here to investigate! Do you in fact like INFP's?

... i swear this is not just a sad attempt to get attention from girl ENFP's! :p
(guys can of course answer it too, we can use all the love we can get! :D)

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I love INFPs! Haha, actually, both of the INFPs I know are guys, but they're both gay, so I can't speak to how I feel about them on a romantic level. But, one of them in particular I could easily name as the most genuinely kind and giving person I've ever met. We are also very similar in a lot of ways, but he is much quieter, and seemingly not as able to stand up for himself or his beliefs.

·
Registered
54 Posts
MEH! i love INFPs ! but it's also really hard saying goodbye to them, and it's kinda breaking my heart! :sad: you guys are so awesome! but i miss my dear friend SO MUCH! :sad::sad: I got all sad, cause we used to talk about pokémon! buhuuu! you guys are so awesome, but it hurts so much to say goodbye. maybe it's because you are so awesome? .. hmm thank god for skype and msn and facebook! :proud:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Yes! INFPs are great. I've identified one of my friends as INFP and we get along really well. We always seem to be on the same page and we're very alike, except for a few differences. I'd like to know more INFPs, online and offline. :proud:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I heart all my ENFP friends. They introduce me to other people at any given social gatherings and start conversations so I don't have to, and then I'm suuuuper grateful to a degree that they never even know... but so far I've never been romantically interested in one. And I don't think any have been romantically interested in me.

Reactions: Roze

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Hey ENFP's ;) How ya doing?

I don't usually go for extroverted guys, but, hey, maybe someone can prove me wrong lol :crazy:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
There's just something very intensely attractive about an INFP. They have more of a subtle nature than we do, a quiet intensity, and I find it utterly charming. Aaahh.

Reactions: Roze

·
Registered
16 Posts
My two best female friends in the world are INFP's. I think INFP's balance out ENFP's and compliment each other well. They make me more measured, and hopefully I bring out a more outgoing side in INFP's because they're always confident I will be the more embarrassing person and enjoy/ deflect the limelight, I think. We have a lot of fun because we're very much the same people just at different volume levels. I would love to date a boy INFP - although we would live in the messiest house, never pay our bills, always be seriously late and change homes/ jobs/ countries to live in quite a lot. Actually that sounds alright.

·
Registered
113 Posts
But...why wouldn't we like you?

Reactions: FiNe SiTe

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
talk is cheap, we INFP's demand some real proof that you don't mind running into us ( in the long grass while taking a shortcut to the poke' centre).

Reactions: Shine

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I used to know this one ENFP guy IRL. Whenever we talked, we would talk FOR HOURS on end and we'd never get bored of each other. :proud: We'd always have fun together... Unfortunantly, our physical attraction for each other ruined our friendship.

Ah well. I'll find another ENFP friend! :<

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts