Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing this in all the other personality threads as well.

What would the world be like without ESFJ's?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Less social cohesion, more miserable for those incapable, more selfish.

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
A world without ESFJ's would be a sub-forum without half you people coming in and bitching about them all the time instead of actually taking the time to consider your own faults for a change ...

QFT, behbeh

*hugs*

·
Registered
380 Posts
Well, when I think of ESFJ's I think of a mother bear type. . . we protect the innocent and kill the bastards that would dare to play with our young. =P

So there'd probably be a whole lot less protection for the innocent, meek and mild. . . and a whole lot more bullies.

Oh and yeah, anything to do with emotional-sensing; like good food, music, art, parties etc.

The world would be a lot more dull.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Oh and yeah, anything to do with emotional-sensing; like good food, music, art, parties etc.

The world would be a lot more dull.
I'm quite confident there seven other feeling types who woud take good care of that, as well as seven other extraverted types :wink:

Reactions: chickpeaax

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'm quite confident there seven other feeling types who woud take good care of that, as well as seven other extraverted types.
The point was that the amount of it would be reduced. . . and everyone knows that the ESFJ's are usually the best hosts for parties. . . we take everything into consideration when planning.

We're also good musicians; for example: Kelly Clarkson. It would be kind of sad for us to not have her. . .

And we make the best chefs. Hello. . . Paula Dean and Rachel Ray? ;)

You'd miss us.

·
Banned
2,283 Posts
A world without ESFJ's would be a sub-forum without half you people coming in and bitching about them all the time instead of actually taking the time to consider your own faults for a change ...
Do you feel better?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ha! No one would pick up the mess and take no credit for it... there'd also be no such thing as time management.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Then perhaps either ENFJ or ISFJ will become the next scapegoat.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Then perhaps either ENFJ or ISFJ will become the next scapegoat.
Nah. ISFJ's defend themselves pretty well.

ENFJ's on the other hand have been getting a lot of love on PerC in recent months.

It's good to identify oneself as an ENFJ these days :)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Nah. ISFJ's defend themselves pretty well.

ENFJ's on the other hand have been getting a lot of love on PerC in recent months.

It's good to identify oneself as an ENFJ these days :)
Perhaps my post could be a little misleading as I'm getting this vibe from reading the other infamous thread under this subforum.

Though my point is, there will always be an outcast or scapegoat when human beings are being boxed into different types, especially in typology.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Perhaps my post could be a little misleading as I'm getting this vibe from reading the other infamous thread under this subforum.

Though my point is, there will always be an outcast or scapegoat when human beings are being boxed into different types, especially in typology.
:) That's pretty much the case in all classification systems. Be it race, religion, caste, creed, gender, socio-economic status, political inclinations. I think it's a basic human flaw. Very few people can truly look past the classification systems to analyse situations as they truly are.

·
Auntie Duckie
2,720 Posts
A world without ESFJ's? OK...

Who is going to come over and make you soup when you are sick? (not bring you soup... MAKE you soup).

You know that rash... that's in that spot... you just can't reach? Good luck putting creme on yourself, champ.

Remember to bring your own Kleenex when you have a day when it seems like the world hates you. For that matter.. you might as well turn off the lights while you mope, because nobody cares.

You got arrested and it's 3:AM and you need to be bailed out? Try Ghostbusters... cause I'm not here, so you won't be calling.

I'm not saying you won't EVER find anyone to do things for you... It's just not as easy as it is with "our kind".

- ZDD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts