Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
At first, the world would notice nothing. Since ISFJs are so behind the scenes with what they do, no one would take notice that the things we do are not being done. But, slowly, all of these little things would start to add up, and no one would pick up the slack. So slowly society would just end up corroding to the point where it couldn't function.

I think society needs all 16 types...there's a reason why they all exist. In some form or fashion, the world wouldn't work if any one of them disappeared.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I think that some of the INFJs and ISTJs and ESFJs (and maybe some other similar types) would pick up the slack for the lack of ISFJs. But then again, ISFJs make up a rather large percentage of the population.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
An ISFJ less world would be a small world indeed. Statistically. Are we assuming that we all got taken away by the 'rapture' in May? Cause then purgatory would be pretty damn crowded.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
who would hug you and hold all our past arguiments against you when you piss us off? who would make you go "awww"? The world would be a sad place indeed.

·
Registered
666 Posts
ISFJs have a low-key personality. We don't need much attention. Most ISFJs are satisfied quietly working in the background making sure things run smoothly. Personally, I think that the world wouldn't notice for a while if there weren't any ISFJs. But, over time I think that people would notice a certain emptiness. Sure, ENFJs, ENFPs and other types would still be able to support others similar to ISFJs. However, I think that no type can replace an ISFJ's quiet, practical, loyal, compassionate and self-sacrificing nature. As under appreciated and unnoticed as ISFJs are, I think that they are as essential as are all the other types. The world would be a darker place without ISFJs. As well as, statistically speaking, a main part of the population is composed of ISFJs. So, without ISFJs, the population would also decrease significantly.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
It would be a boring place.

But I don't mind certain ISFJs disappearing. (i.e. Kim Kardashian)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Really? She's an ISFJ?:rolleyes: *sigh*
Your reaction is so calm compared to mine. When I saw her on the famous ISFJs list, I wanted to stab her with a fork. :tongue:

Seriously though, ISFJ is not the type that comes into mind when one thinks of Kim Kardashian. Maybe our group is too huge after all, with many diverse personalities. One day, they'll start sub-typing ISFJs. A type within a type.

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
As under appreciated and unnoticed as ISFJs are, I think that they are as essential as are all the other types.
Everyone has their strengths. It's just that in our current sensationalized society, flamboyant and creative people are valued, whereas quiet and hard-working people are taken for granted (until it's time for the "miracle worker" to be called upon). Everyone has things that are VITAL to the way society functions. So yes, I totally agree with this post/opinion.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Isnt ISFJ's 12% of the American population? Mostly women of this type... I speak for myself when I say this but,Im so introverted and reserved I dont think many people would notice me gone...Except for family and maybe the 1 or 2 friends I actually have. But like the 2 yrs I put into my work? They wouldnt notice i was gone. They all call me the "Quiet One"...Or Chicken Little because I "run around like a chicken with my head cut off"

We are under appreciated- I said this to sooo many exes. They never truly know how much I cared till I was gone. Go figure

1 - 20 of 21 Posts