Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I believe my 5 year old is an ISFP.

She was singing/playing at the table yesterday while I made cookies. She is often singing wherever she goes. It starts to get more and more silly as time progresses and I caught the end of her reverie on my camera phone as well as a puppet show she made for me:

Here are some pictures she took with my phone just yesterday (I added a few of her at the end) - I love walking through life with her and enjoy the moments I get to see the world through her eyes.

Slideshow

She is my teacher for experiencing - Se - she helps me stop and find joy in the little things.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
That's really cute :3 Although, how can you determine if she is an isfp? O_O I thought children need to be 13 to take the test?

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chip;bt30297 said:
That's really cute :3 Although, how can you determine if she is an isfp? O_O I thought children need to be 13 to take the test?
I realize she has a lot of developing to do before I can really know - but from the little quiz I took here and after reading the book, "Mother Styles," as well as "Nurture by Nature: Understand Your Child's Personality Type", and all my cognitive functions study - I have a good gut feeling that she's ISFP. She may grow up and show me she's more INFP....but that's where I'm coming from at this point. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts