Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on learner, physical intimacy, Energy being, Team Career Temp
5,663 Posts
There's a thread about him here. Looks like Sparky's the only person who agrees with you on him being INTJ. Ouch.
Thank you for linking that thread, because I tend to Google before creating a new one, just in case someone already made a similar thread.

I am sure many others agree Lincoln was INTJ, just that they have not spoken out about it.

· Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on learner, physical intimacy, Energy being, Team Career Temp
5,663 Posts
I asked you why you thought he was INTJ in that other thread, and you never responded.
We have already argued about typing based on looks. If you want the details, read what Debaser has to say, or come up with how someone is INTJ, and support that with evidence from Lincoln's life.

· Registered
5,663 Posts
For instance, he personally hated slavery with a passion, yet he was still initially willing to compromise on the issue with the South in order to preserve the Union and prevent war, showing an ability to make tough decisions as a leader and distinguish between his own beliefs and what was best for the nation.
Lincoln disliked slavery, and he disliked even more the thought of an Union breakup, so he did have stronger, inner convictions or values.

Would an xNTP (other than perhaps Thomas Jefferson) even have enough follow-through and drive to be elected President in the first place?
Thomas Jefferson was likely INTJ as well.

· Registered
5,663 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.