Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
absurdists in the sense that you abandon everything in terms on any form of conclusive decision?

just ramble please.
I ain't gonna judge your creativity on this thread.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
If Ii am going to write some absurdities somebody better judge me on them and criticize me about it. Poke fun at me or something. I am sure lot's of people know I can do absurd very well.

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts
If Ii am going to write some absurdities somebody better judge me on them and criticize me about it. Poke fun at me or something. I am sure lot's of people know I can do absurd very well.
Well, have at it! :laughing:

·
Registered
440 Posts
im not sure whether this example of mine is appropriate or not but
i prefer not buying things..
there are not so much stuff in my room but i still want to get rid of everything not of value (utilisation wise)
when there is any object around me i feel as though i feel limited of my mental energy by it
I like really postponing my decisions / executions to the end
and keeping things extremely minimal
until i get an absolute certainty in something
so i like the idea of musing different possibilities so i reject a lot of stuff, physical stuff, buying things.. because they tend to solidify situations more than liquidate them.. and when comes the moment for conclusion i make one if i am totally sure.. but i really like the libration of not buying into establishments and so on..
so in a way i want the physical process / execution / chain that manifests idea to be very elegant, minimal, effective and incubate mental seeds to perform that clearly enough..
until that happens my head goes through a lot of brewing mentally i think.. collecting details
so even after i go through a complex process of learning in the end i drop everything to the minute before i start something dead-dead-dead seriously.. :-0
so in a sense i thought this could be absurd/extreme too
i love space, freedom, positive, creative possibilities so much!

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts
I like organzied chaos!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts