Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 794 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My INTJ friend gets a kick out of reading this thread on his forum, and asked if our side had one like it. But I haven't come across it.

Anyway, let's see how far we can go with this, shall we? :wink:

I'll start...

"It's your feelings that matter most to me right now."

·
Registered
785 Posts
WTF magnets man, how do thy wrok?
w w w.youtube .com/watch?v=wMFPe-DwULM << This made me LOL SOOOO HARD

Anyways, here is mine Non-INTP quote: 'This guys in the corner is sooo wierd, why the fuck is he interested in physics and philosophy? Things are as they are! How I belive they are! They are as they are because it feels right! Why then ask how they are?? Just live your life ffs! Lets go bully the fucking wierdo.'

·
Registered
487 Posts
2-month anversary with my baby the most wonderful man in the world!! i love him sOo much!!! LUV U BABY.<33333

/Vom
heyy Airyyy,

awww, thts just so sweeet!!! Im so happy for u! I rlly like this guy rite now, n I keep fllirting wit him n hes nice to me but hes nice to every1, so how can u tell?? XD

anyway, gud luck with ur baby :))

Luv&hugs&kises,
RadiantFlux

oxoxoxo

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
(I was reading that "act like a non-INTJ" thread yesterday and thought about crashing the party but didn't know how. overthought it and then got distracted. score for not acting like an INTJ by acting like an INTP? :dry: anyway...)

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*dances and flirts with everyone*

xoxoxo

·
Registered
785 Posts
you poor dear! :'( :'( :'( that's so mean of every1!!!
I try sooo hard sooo, sooo hard to please every1 around here :'( :'( Every day I pray to God to give me strenght to get out of my bed in the morning and do it all again and again and again... For what? Nobody doesn't seem to even CARE!

·
Registered
153 Posts
OMG I WAS SOOOOO DRUNK LAST NIGHT
it was so crazy
oh god i was falling everywhere and i hooked up with like 4 guysss*

*and saying this at least once a week like its news every time.

·
Registered
791 Posts
i'm so nervous!!! :confused:

i have this guy i wanna ask out but girls arent supposed to ask guys out!!!! :unsure::confused::confused:

what should i dooooooooooo????????? :crying::unsure:

:frustrating::dry::shocked::bored::tongue::crying:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Lol, it's supposed to be act like a non-INTP, bnot act like an INFP XD

That being said...... Zomg guyz, i wached titanick todae and i lyke, cryed :crying:
Actually i was acting like my ISFJ mother...

Anyways, another one:

'Even if I was born again I would do everything EXACTLY as I did it in the first place... My life is PERFECT, I wouldn't change anything. I HAVE NO REGRETS!'

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey, flirters, JSYK, INTPs can actually be frivolous philanderers...
The point wasn't about the philandering
I meant to emphasize the point that the same experience every time is a topic of conversation even when its all the same every time. And talking about it every time like its as exciting as the first time it was news
Who doesn't love philandering?

I couldn't hold in my INTP guys sorry
I had an NTP accident :blushed:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Actually i was acting like my ISFJ mother...

Anyways, another one:

'Even if I was born again I would do everything EXACTLY as I did it in the first place... My life is PERFECT, I wouldn't change anything. I HAVE NO REGRETS!'
I suppose acting like F's would be more accurate.

"Lyke, so yeah I bought a knew plannur today! Now I can skegule my dayz out weekz in advanse! :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
i'm so nervous!!! :confused:

i have this guy i wanna ask out but girls arent supposed to ask guys out!!!! :unsure::confused::confused:

what should i dooooooooooo????????? :crying::unsure:

:frustrating::dry::shocked::bored::tongue::crying:
Actually, even as INTP guy i have always been, I had similar problems with some of the girls i really liked and never ended up asking them out on a date.

Because of my underdeveloped Fe and my social akwardness my insecurity was eating me alive.

1 - 20 of 794 Posts