Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
"I don't know what I want to post on this forum about, I was going to go visit the MBTI section, but I'm not sure, I don't know if i can be sure, I think I will go to the enneagram section, but once again, I'm not sure"

Reactions: Octavarium

·
Registered
558 Posts
"I'm going to respond to this topic whether you like it or not. You can do whatever you want while I post, but if you try to stop me from posting we're gonna have a problem."

·
Rebel without a cause
2,725 Posts
"Ok, done, posted. What's next on my to-do-list? Where is it? I can't stop. Can't stop and do nothing."

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
Should I post in this thread? Hmm, maybe not. What if someone uses this against me? Or... no, I'll just post here in case THEY can read my mind. Better not to attract THEIR attention.

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
Oh, I feel so much more deeply than other people, if I was a 9, that would offend me immensely and nobody would understand my pain.... I'm so JEALOUS of them! Why do all of the other types have to be better? Eh, whatever. They're all clones, anyways.

(I feel like this isn't act like the type above, this is caricaturize the type above)(though the 9 one is pretty accurate XD)

·
Registered
558 Posts
I've analyzed all the possible directions this thread could go in and I don't think it'll work out. Perhaps we should start a thread on fire safety instead. That's important.

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
Oh, did I offend him? Is he going to report me? I'm gonna be banned, aren't I? He's going to set fire to my house! Honey, get the kids, we're sleeping in a hotel tonight!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
"I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony...." is my theme song.

Reactions: Pointless Activist

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Busy. Reading. You sub par beings. We intellectuals will become the master race.... After I've finished this chapter.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Master race? You injected something into me to give me cancer, didn't you!?

·
Registered
558 Posts
My type is so awesome there isn't even an option for it in the drop-down menu. I'm actually a 10w11.

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
C'mon people let's get this show on the road!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts