Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know an INTJ, and he has been doing this lately, and its kinda funny. :laughing: im seeing a diff. side of him - hes usually very INTJish but lately he's been like this.

Logical interpretations please. :proud:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Are all the INTJ threads you've created about to the same person? If so, I'm not sure if you might have mentioned this somewhere else, but I think you have a crush on this guy.

Anyway, to answer your question, I agree with what Psilocin and Filo said.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yes, i have to appear more social to not be considered anti-social
but it sounds like he may like you...

·
Banned
605 Posts
This:
Getting more comfortable with co-workers, maybe?
Getting to know the people better probably makes him more comfortable showing more of his personality. The same is true in the other direction. The better they seem to understand him, the more he'll show as well. (fewer misunderstandings expected)

That is, if he's anything like me. Everyone ends up seeing different sides of my personality, depending on what I'm comfortable showing them. So, if you want to see all of his personality, rather than just what he shows to any random person, you need to let him get to know you better and spend time with him in different contexts.

Reactions: lilysocks

·
Registered
305 Posts
It could be a large step in his plans for world domination. Gathering folks to his side for something truly extraordinary.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would say he's doing that for well-roundedness. (gaining more flexibility)
(Because I've been doing that too, :p)

·
Registered
705 Posts
It could be a large step in his plans for world domination. Gathering folks to his side for something truly extraordinary.

i really wouldnt doubt this ...or at least i wouldnt doubt some underlying strategic reason

far too oftern simple actions are only seen at face value ...the worst mistake to make with an intj

Reactions: Yours

·
Registered
19 Posts
I did this out of necessity and I became quite good at it. It seems funny now, but just imagine what happens when and INTJ realizes they can manipulate a social situation to their benefit.. I still loathe social situations but I see them as a necessary evil now when pursing certain personal objectives.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts