Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Normally ENFJs are more Ni, undoubtedly but do you feel that you become very Se (extraverted sensing) when you are in a good mood....? just asking out of my interest...but its a pretty obvious thing I guess :p

·
Registered
18,148 Posts
Hmmm ... pictures speak louder than words:

When I'm in an Se binging mood:

Hmmm

As for how much and how often? Depends on the company, my mood. I can even do this every day - but not more than 3-4 hours at a time before I need to return home to unwind.

In case you noticed --- I don't handle crowds very well - so no concerts, carnivals or crowded malls. I like a peaceful environment. The most I can handle is a dance club.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
As for how much and how often? Depends on the company, my mood. I can even do this every day - but not more than 3-4 hours at a time before I need to return home to unwind.

In case you noticed --- I don't handle crowds very well - so no concerts, carnivals or crowded malls. I like a peaceful environment. The most I can handle is a dance club.
All of that looks so wonderful! I want some quality time with my Se. :/

·
Registered
323 Posts
Interesting. But I feel like my child function is my overactive imagination which I associated with Ni? But now I think about it all of the things I imagine about are things I have gathered through my five senses(Se). Such as imagining I'm a superhero or in a zombie apocalypse I got the info to imagine this from my senses and I usually think in way that coincides with the physical world. If that makes sense to anyone else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.