Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Amazing. That's her type. Her 21 cd has been in my car for quite some time, and I play it over and over and over again, I know every word to every song... Hahaha.

But from her second CD and what I've seen of her, I'd say she's definitely an xxFJ

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
ENTJ:
"In my relationships I'm never very good at saying how I feel and talking about it, even if they are and they try and bring it out with me."

"I have absolutely no intention of going into acting or making perfumes. ... I will stick to what I am good at and not spread myself thin and become mediocre at everything I do."

"I'm a big personality. I walk into a room, big and tall and loud."

Sounds like a Te dom to me...

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
ENTJ:
"In my relationships I'm never very good at saying how I feel and talking about it, even if they are and they try and bring it out with me."

"I have absolutely no intention of going into acting or making perfumes. ... I will stick to what I am good at and not spread myself thin and become mediocre at everything I do."

"I'm a big personality. I walk into a room, big and tall and loud."

Sounds like a Te dom to me...
That just sounds like Fi/Te. Fi users aren't exactly obvious about what they feel. I think she's just a mature ESFP.

Reactions: Dora

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Sometimes I don't see what is wrong with just doing what your good at it. For some artists, it is great to see them evolve and showcase all their various talents and abilities like Freddie Mercury for instance. Adele has a good voice and she sings what she sings well. She may not be a multi-instrumentalist or multi-talented artist but she has touched people with her songs, so that is good enough for me.'

She comes across as ENTJ.

·
Banned
1,520 Posts
Bump. Can somebody explain to me why she is ENTJ? I arrive at an ENTJ typing for her just by process of elimination really, but I can't identify how that works functionally. Where is her Te/Ni etc.?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts