Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,550 Posts
I've had professors like that and it still burns me when I think about their "system" of grading. This may not be the BEST advice; YMMV, but I'll tell you how I survived it - dig in and finish the class as best you can so that you don't have to retake it. Then in the future do NOT take that professor for a class. Take an online one at another campus (of the same university) if you have to, but at least you know now to never voluntarily subject yourself to that particular professor again.

·
Registered
9,550 Posts
At the risk of sounding heartless, you're right. It's not "fair", but life rarely is. You are not going to come out the victor in any argument against this professor, regardless of how bulletproof you believe your argument to be at the time. For the sake of your own sanity, please don't try to analyze him. You can't control how other people act. You can only control how you react (a hard pill for us ISTJ's to swallow, believe me). Just my .02, of course ... HTH

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.