Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Lately, I've been on here, but otherwise play with my kids, fix something, read smut or non-fiction history, call cousins back home, watch a movie (get distracted and lose the plot and complain that it was a lousy movie that I didn't finish), plan outing or get together. That sort of thing.

Advantage? What advantage?

Reactions: bexbun and Choice

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
What do ESTPs do after coming home to relax?
Is this "what do they do to relax", or "what do they do after relaxing at home" ?

I think ESTPs with SE probably have an advantage in this.
How so?
-

edit:
personal interpretation fail.

Relaxing as in participating in energy-saving activities that bring moderate joy:

Read various media, watch comedic movies, text message, water plants, listen to chill-out music (post rock, ambience etc.), play musical instrument, daydream, draw, write emo poems, snack, bore self to sleep.

low energy items really take out the excitement, huh?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Eat. Drink tea or coffee. Sometimes I flop onto my bed and don't feel like moving for 10 minutes whilst staring at nothing. Watch tv series or play games on my PC. Read some chapters of a book. All of this preferably on my own.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Could you provide categories of non-humble relaxation then? / prev expectatations

You come home and relax with tv/books/chat/forum or just lay down. I did not know you all were so humble.
Why? what would be the alternative?

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Expecting ESTP to relax like Chuck Norris relaxes.

Chuck Norris was seen relaxing in his massage chair today.... more commonly known as the electric chair

·
Registered
188 Posts
When I get home, in order to relax I catch up on my internets, pc game, play with my dog and/or goats, leave immediately for bar and beers, movies, gym, maybe the occasional song and dance.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I surf the internet until I fall asleep. Or if I'm feeling social and it's not super late I'll watch tv with my neighbors. Watching tv with people is something I do if i want to be around others but too tired to actually go out and do anything.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Purposefully gain exposure to idiocy and moronic comments to the point of elevating my blood pressure. And I am not kidding in the slightest. This ESTP is a little broken because I've forgotten how to honestly relax.
*massages Made Man's shoulders* It's okay. It's all gonna be okay. Have a beer.

Reactions: Hypaspist

·
Registered
49 Posts
I take a shower after i get home from school. I go on my PC or ipad to browse the internet like facebook, fragrantica, etsy, ebay...anything else i want to buy. I try to catch up with my friends internationally that i met online. If i'm not on the internet I will watch television or read a book. I read books that are modern classics, historical romance and teen fiction.

Does this tell anything about my ESTP? I have no idea.

·
Banned
81 Posts
i can stay at home max 1-2hr, i always find someone to meet, some party and in worst case find something to do like gym, researching on my interests which change very often(training, steroids(dont even use them), pickup, programming(doing it since i was 12) and tons of other random shit)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts