Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never used my visionary skills to manipulate people so I don't think about it that way. Outsiders don't understand us...to them, it seems like chaos, but to us it's so crystal clear. It's chaos to other people because they don't understand and can't see things the way I (we) do.

If anything, I think my creativity scares other people far more than it does me. lol. I'm used to it, and I can't make my brain work any other way. However, it does take a certain amount of bravery to present our ideas to a world that is wired for routine and maintaining the status quo. Thank God for the NFs and NTs of the world because these are the ones that will champion our ideas for us.

But as far as failure is concerned, yes, it is a bit scary. I think the reason ENTPs are so cocky is because we have to be. We have to deal with failure all the time. We have the guts to try something new and think outside of the box knowing that there is a very good chance we are going to fail a few times before we get it right. Going along with the system as it is requires no such bravery.
This is me written by someone I admire for her genius. thank you.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I guess I'm no intellectual. But I feel discouraged because I always try to help others and I never receive help in return. I've realized sometimes it is that many people can't see deeper layers of a situation and a person so they can't offer that type of personalized help. Oh well.

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not everyone sees or understands what is going on behind the scenes.

INFJ's give out a LOT of love, but they need some seed love. They do indeed need someone to love them so they can give so much more out.

Hang in there. The right person will find you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts