Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
I've developed a game about the individuation process and active imagination - a process many of you are interested in. Here is the first trailer for my game (other links are in the video description). I incorporated some of my dreams into the game and some of my psychedelic experiences too. I rely heavily on Jungian psychology and teachings of Marie-Louise Von Franz.

Here is the TRAILER:
Amazing concept man ... as a gamer i have to say : the gamma is ruining the atmosphere .
I just can't stop comparing Bloodborne to others "horror" titles :( .

·
Registered
Enfp 7w8 ;p
182 Posts
Why does this look like the funniest game ever! Is it like a mind trick game? Or like a puzzling thing wear a situation that has multiple reactions and progressions ? I'm just trying to like totally understand how it works

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amazing concept man ... as a gamer i have to say : the gamma is ruining the atmosphere .
I just can't stop comparing Bloodborne to others "horror" titles :( .
What do you mean with the gamma (I know it's color balance of sorts, but what do you mean?) ? Can you give me some image example so I can tweak it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why does this look like the funniest game ever! Is it like a mind trick game? Or like a puzzling thing wear a situation that has multiple reactions and progressions ? I'm just trying to like totally understand how it works
Yeah, to some degree it's non-linear and I would like to include some puzzles, but I have way too little time for that - I want the game done in 2 more months (I spent 1 month on it so far), I set the release date for September.

It's a game that uses Jungian and alchemical concepts to show the player how does the development of full potential in a person work according to analytical psychology. So in that way it's the ultimate puzzle, because noone today knows how to become his true Self anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts