Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been going through a few statistics on personality types recently which have gotten me curious about the profiles on here. I know there have been countless of studies done before but it would be interesting to observe (in real time!) if there is any correlation between being INTP/your type and your Age, Occupation/Field and Ethnicity?

To start it off - I am 27, work in Finance Recruitment, British/Chinese.

Edit: Due to the number of creative/clever albeit detached replies I should probably state my reasoning behind my requests.
1) I somehow feel INTPs center around the childish/ immature and possibly refuse to adapt and accept the world as it is today. I personally want to be proven wrong on this.
2) Pertaining to the above, whether any of you are in suitable fields of work according to the "INTP careers", or if you have made it somewhere else. It is not easy being an INTP in the working world.
3) Probably obvious, but whether certain cultures accept/nurture and are more forgiving of INTPs than others.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
We all know that INTPs are not born. The INTP begin to exist full-fledged, and after a few years these immortal beings begin to cluster around the age group 30 to 40.

·
Banned
5,168 Posts
I've been going through a few statistics on personality types recently which have gotten me curious about the profiles on here. I know there have been countless of studies done before but it would be interesting to observe (in real time!) if there is any correlation between being INTP/your type and your Age, Occupation/Field and Ethnicity?

To start it off - I am 27, work in Finance Recruitment, British/Chinese.
I once spent a whole year being 27. Correlation confirmed.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Yes, age seems irrelevant. Everyone will be every age at some point.

22, student majoring in sociology looking into sales/market analysis/tax attorny, White/american

·
Registered
444 Posts
22, studying Global Development with a focus on International Relations (which in turns focuses more in economic IR), wanting to work within a research department of a multinational agency or NGO, oh and I'm Swedish/British... or otherwise known as white.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
96, hot dog concession stand, goat

·
Registered
163 Posts
about average for earth/I am a computer/people have said I am pretty cool for a white guy

Reactions: Sava Saevus
1 - 20 of 61 Posts