Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
I've run into a few poles in my time... that reminds me of when I was learning to drive there was a few instances where I almost totalled the car going across the intersection because I wasn't concentrating :unsure: I was also crossing the road the other day, and completely forgot to look at any oncoming cars because somehow I assumed the light that tells you its safe to cross was flashing when I was so deep in my own thoughts. Needless to say I got a few angry beeps from cars who had to sharply apply their breaks so as to not hit me.

I think i've repressed many of my most awkward moments. I can say that i'm most awkward in conversation with people who I have nothing to relate to with, and that is amplified at parties (I think I've only been to a handful of big parties in my life). I remember talking to this guy at a party once who followed me into the pantry when I went to get more vodka to drink (jesus, I was desperate and drinking lots at that point). He clearly wanted to do the dirty and I was being incredibly awkward because I didn't like him, and wasn't drunk enough to do that for starters *face palms at thought of awkwardness*. I should've just walked out, but no. I had to make it even more awkward.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.