Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen on threads typing Genie as the ENFP and Aladdin as ESFP, ISFP, etc.
I see Genie as more ENFJ. He is random and crazy yeah, but he's got that whole protective aspect about him, like he's Aladdin's parent. That seems FJ to me.

Other than the glamor and stuff he wished for, he seems like a deep, genuine guy. I don't see him as having the stereotypical superficially of ESFP's. That's what makes me think ENFP. Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Aux. Fi can seem "parental," since it is in the "parenting" position according to Beebe's model. The Genie seems ENFP, although ENFJ isn't a bad guess either. I'm not even responding to the idiocy of your 2nd statement.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Aladdin is definitely an ESFP in my opinion
Genie is an ENFP, just because there's so much Ne-Fi going on there.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Wow, that's quite the generalization you're making there. As far as I'm concerned, ENFPs can be very protective of those they care about, and ESFPs can be just as deep and genuine as anyone else. Try not to base on stereotypes too much, there actually are more to most people than four letters.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I started this thread when I was just getting into this stuff and I still don't know much about it. I'm not trying to make generalizations i'm just trying to learn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts