• ISTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 5 33.3%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
ESTJ seems most likely... Though I could see arguments for either ESP... it's kind of hard to tell though, given how inauthentic he is...

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Some combo of 368
SLE-Ti

Reactions: DJeter

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Whichever type is most likely to be an astroturfing fear monger.

Then again, they probably mindwashed him for taking that footage of bohemian grove.

Seriously though, he's a sensor that uses Ti and Fe. So, this is going to leave ESTP ISTP ISFJ ESFJ as possibilities. My initial thought was ISTP.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Whichever type is most likely to be an astroturfing fear monger.
that would be 6 :tongue:

Then again, they probably mindwashed him for taking that footage of bohemian grove.
Seriously though, he's a sensor that uses Ti and Fe. So, this is going to leave ESTP ISTP ISFJ ESFJ as possibilities. My initial thought was ISTP.
no, he does not use Ti/Fe.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
DJeter: Just my impressions, really, but I do see ISTP in the way he responds to things.

SoM: I could be wrong, of course. I am 100% sure he isn't nfp though. Maybe ESFP, no way ENFP.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts

From what I heard of him, he comes off like an unhealthy INFJ.

^Like many INFJs, he's a person who has a talent for oratory speech, loves to write, loves to be perceived as a defender of the weak, and loves to champion causes.

^Though he is loud on his show, he's an incredibly private person that doesn't seem to trust anyone but his parents, wife, and kids. Also, he doesn't compromise his beliefs, even when to do so would promote what he supposedly wants in the long run.

^Also, despite how much he says he loves humanity, he tends to bad-mouth the people around him, even locals within his home state of Texas. He comes off as someone who is incredibly distraught and angst-ridden, many times times bursting into rages for he how he has trouble maintaining his vision, when faced with reality.

^ He also doesn't handle challenges to his stances well, and resorts to use of strong emotion as opposed to forming strong points, even with people that agree with much of what he says.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts