Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I have a thing for ENTP women...actually NT women in general...

Reactions: agokcen

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Yeah, the ones I've know have been. Usually better in person. They get that "engergized by idea" thing going on and you just want to grab them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If energy and brains are sexy, yeah we are helleva sexy.
(but of course energy and brains are sexy! I mean ;D)

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
The charming, aloof nature.. never going to get in is a deadly combo especially in a woman as it is almost a foregone conclusion that a woman will be letting you into their secret space. Men... we're the bad boys - women love us deadly like... we are the embodiment of the guy who they want for the gene spread but we are not relationship material.

Of course... ENTP women are the hottest... we are arrogant and there's nothing like seeing ourselves in our partner. Relations wise I see a lot of passion with no real substance. Lots and lots of power smashing there! Great in the sheets... bad day to day.

Most of the roles Lucy Lu plays in the movies is ENTP...
that.
shit.
is.
smoking.
hot.

It's hot... but I know it is deadly even though oh so tempting.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think he just knows.
'Cos yeah, we're fking gorgeous.
You can tell from the way we talk eh;D
(ego moment)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Of course... ENTP women are the hottest... we are arrogant and there's nothing like seeing ourselves in our partner. Relations wise I see a lot of passion with no real substance. Lots and lots of power smashing there! Great in the sheets... bad day to day.
All passion with no real substance? Are you sure you're ENTP? ;P

Kidding, but seriously... we've got substance dripping from our pores, dude. It permeates everything -- and everyone? :) -- we do.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ohhh, as someone that is attracted to women, and apparently INTP + ENTP == awesomeness, then this is good news! I know a ENTP in real life, and from the pics that I've seen of ENTP women members on here, I can't argue with that statement. It has been true thus far! What is sexy, though? Because to me, sexy is having a brain and using it. Sexy can also be defined by the energy you have with your body language or words. So, in essence, I believe that the person who said brains + energy is essentially right, no matter what your physical appearance is. :p

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
Ohhh, as someone that is attracted to women, and apparently INTP + ENTP == awesomeness, then this is good news! I know a ENTP in real life, and from the pics that I've seen of ENTP women members on here, I can't argue with that statement. It has been true thus far! What is sexy, though? Because to me, sexy is having a brain and using it. Sexy can also be defined by the energy you have with your body language or words. So, in essence, I believe that the person who said brains + energy is essentially right, no matter what your physical appearance is. :p
Sexy is definitely in the way someone holds themselves, how they phrase their thoughts, the half-smirk, the way they look into your eyes...gahh. :blushed: Intelligence gets me hot, too.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sexy is definitely in the way someone holds themselves, how they phrase their thoughts, the half-smirk, the way they look into your eyes...gahh. :blushed: Intelligence gets me hot, too.
hehehe. hey baybeh. :p

·
Registered
680 Posts
HA! I just did a quick peep at every ENTP female who replied to this thread and everyone whose pic showed up really IS beautiful! Jeeze! (I'm not including myself in that ; ) Maybe only the hot ones replied. hahahah, just kiddin.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
by the way, where did you see it? Not everyone has a public album on his profile !
I also could have sworn that Requiem said he was asexual...

Someone's plan is unraveling!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
HA! I just did a quick peep at every ENTP female who replied to this thread and everyone whose pic showed up really IS beautiful! Jeeze! (I'm not including myself in that ; ) Maybe only the hot ones replied. hahahah, just kiddin.
*checks and sees that you visited my page*

Wooooo! :blushed:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.