Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:heart: All my love to you ENFP's of the world!

I just want to say you guys are great and I appreciate you so much!

My dear daughter is a sweet ENFP and she is so precious. She cheered me for a whole evening because she could see I was not feeling good even if I was working hard not to show it. She wouldn't leave me alone, she kept trying to make me laugh with funny sketches and funny pictures she had drawn of the people I work with. I told her a few times "you don't have to stay with me, go play" and she wouldn't. She said "I love you maman and I can feel you are sad about work. I'm not leaving you alone, you are the person I love the most and you are always so calm and caring to me and my brother. You'll see, I'll change your mind from sad to better".

What a sweetheart! :heart:

This happened two weeks ago and I just wanted to tell you ENFP's how great you are!

Love,
INFP

·
Registered
8,028 Posts

My dear daughter is a sweet ENFP and she is so precious. She cheered me for a whole evening because she could see I was not feeling good even if I was working hard not to show it. She wouldn't leave me alone, she kept trying to make me laugh with funny sketches and funny pictures she had drawn of the people I work with. I told her a few times "you don't have to stay with me, go play" and she wouldn't. She said "I love you maman and I can feel you are sad about work. I'm not leaving you alone, you are the person I love the most and you are always so calm and caring to me and my brother. You'll see, I'll change your mind from sad to better".

This happened two weeks ago and I just wanted to tell you ENFP's how great you are!

Love,
INFP
Much appreciated! I'm so glad her efforts were effective! Her her and for you! =) :heart: back at you!

·
Registered
15,509 Posts
All my love to you ENFP's of the world!

What a sweetheart!

Love,
INFP
My goodness that's so sweet , melt my heart reading it ️ so cute , how old is she ?
I've always adored infps

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,449 Posts

Love,
INFP
Aww, are you an Afghan/Iranian? Where from?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I'm from Canada. Why? Is it my sentence structure? My mother tongue is French...:tongue2:

She's 11. :smile:
I didn't know the French also called their mothers maman, lol. :p

Reactions: specofturquoise

·
Registered
381 Posts
That's so sweet. She has that intuitive eye. Can read the emotions of others, especially you. I would make my mom pee her pants, literally, when I was younger. Just knew how to hit her funny bone and keep going and going. She sounds so sweet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts