Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was just wondering what you wish the infjs in your life knew. It can be something that annoys you about us or just something you wish we wouldn't,think,do,or say. And yes infjs can definitely comment too!:happy:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
That he doesn't have to please everyone and should be content that he will never be "one of them" or "mainstream, and that romance is easier than he thinks it is, if only he would get over the obstacle that is his own insecurity.

·
MOTM October 2013
6,445 Posts
That it isn't the end of the world when things go wrong.

That he'd be a great guy if only he'd let go of his need to always be perfect.

To not judge people/situations so quickly and then give up on them.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
It is necessary to stop crapping!

·
Banned
788 Posts
-How can we solve anything if we're both thinking three steps ahead? If I can consciously will myself to live in the moment with you for ten minutes, I know you can too; if I know that, then I know that you're intentionally keeping me on a trial of sorts.
-I have a mental shrine dedicated to the INFJs. If you want to see my dream come to fruition, I'm going to need some locks of hair, ya'll.
-Dance around whatever subject you want with WHOMEVER you'd like, save for me. I know you know I'm on to you, and it hurts my feelings that you think anything out of your mouth could hurt my feelings. I can take it. If you have to go as far as a sugar-coating, it's worse than I thought, anyway, right? Let that silver tongue paint my world, I won't regret asking.
-Thank you for not dismissing me after you've seen me in full-on scattered mode. You're all alchemists of derailed thoughts, though, so I suppose that one doesn't count. Ahem. Thank you for placing lined paper beneath the pen that spews thought fragments forth from the dungeons of my head.
-I have more, I'm just UNBELIEVABLY tired. Emphasis on the caps lock, because it's cruise control for cool.(1)
To be continued.

(1): All rights reserved to A.H 2007.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
That it isn't the end of the world when things go wrong.
YES IT IS! XD

That he'd be a great guy if only he'd let go of his need to always be perfect.
This is necessary for the above reason.

To not judge people/situations so quickly and then give up on them.
*covers ears* I'm not listening.

·
Registered
916 Posts
That I look up to a lot of INFJs. I am just impressed by the solid kindness many of you possess. I can't really put it into words. I kind of have known a lot of oppressive guys which isn't good because I'm so agreeable. And basically, some of the first guys in a long, long time to be warm with me were INFJs on this forum. I was so impressed that I would have loved to have dated an INFJ that returned my sentiments. Then come to find out in my building that I used to live at my neighbor who I talked to from time to time on the rooftop garden was secretly admiring me from the first time he met me. So, he swept me off my feet and has lived up to his word like nobody I have ever known. That changed my life. I've never been happier. And I'm so honored that an INFJ would return the sentiment.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Put another way.......stop worrying about things and give it a go!
OH YES, I think this is something that applies to many people in general. It's always easiest for me given a great tub of cookies. mwahaha!

·
Registered
INF-Something
6,569 Posts
For the guy I know:
Don't worry about what all the bums around you think? Is that the kind of person you want to be? Really? (I'm suspecting he's one of those "SP wannabees" you know...)
You can do a lot of great things if you can just get outside your head for a little while.
Idk....if you're still in that "Platonic" friendship, I had been hearing about....if so, I wish you'd ask her out, lol

For the girl, cuz I work with her....:
I find people talk about you and really ticks me off. Try not to let it get to you, just try to focus and do what you have to do, etc., etc.

As for me, there's lots of stuff I wish I knew, but I don't know what they are.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts