·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Relatively amusing :p

he's a pretty ratty little bastard

·
Registered
267 Posts
he's more annoying than the annoying bitching women. it got worse when the video wouldn't pause for me.

i really don't need to watch that video.

Reactions: CristianLuca

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he's more annoying than the annoying bitching women. it got worse when the video wouldn't pause for me.

i really don't need to watch that video.
and how do you know that? :tongue: i wouldn't post it here if i didn't think it had some very accurate information about men that i think most women don't realize

·
Registered
267 Posts
and how do you know that? :tongue: i wouldn't post it here if i didn't think it had some very accurate information about men that i think most women don't realize
i'm a lesbian.

i was just saying that guy's voice goes through my head.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I think it was good! xD

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
obnoxious as in...?

keep in mind this is a joke video with a real message built into it. he's acting.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I think everyone knows all that already, the woman who act like that just want to blame someone when they are pissed.
indeed and I give women far more credit than that. it's just a shame to see many women dealing with these problems coming from lack of knowledge about men (most men) and it's not because they are ignorant but simply because they have never been told and most men aren't willing to provide the truth. As such applies to how men generally understand women also.

and you're right, some women are ignorant and just want to think what they want while ignoring reality. well those women will never be happy but oh well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.