Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
i always spend a lot of time in the intp forum because i feel right in with them. If there wasnt an infj personality i would type myself as intp. The interesting thing i found with those functions however is that the description on Si seems to fit me pretty well. Specifically the part about thinking someone reminds you of someone else. This happens to me all the time and sometimes i accidently call people by the name of someone else that they remind me of.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Yeah, it's a great forum. I've been reading it ever since 'The many faces of INFJ' was first posted here actually. :tongue: I only read Adymus' stuff though. The logical structure of his system appeals to me and a lot of the things he mentions I recognize in myself or my environment. Not sure how I feel about pod'lair as a whole though... Did you read about it?

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not yet. I don't have my own computer (this is my mom's mac) so I don't get as much time as I'd like. When I buy a new one, I will probably spend 25 hours a day on it. lol

·
Registered
571 Posts
Of course it would be the INTPs that come up with clear and concise explanations of the functions! :D

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out ASAP.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great find, I actually haven't read this one yet
going through it though it kind of shows that it was written by a Ti-dom: "Ti types are usually level-headed, objective, impersonal" - Ti is a subjective function though :crazy:
True, however we still try to be objective as the term is defined in this day and age. So in a sense, we ARE objective - in a subjective way... Uh... *foot in mouth* I give up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts