Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP 7w8
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, hello. I have finally returned to personality cafe after 4 years. I'm glad to be back.
Now, I figured I should do an introduction and say what my MBTI type is but...

I actually think it would be more fun to make it a game. So, I'll just post my profile bio and you can all try to guess my type.
Good luck!
Here it is:
__
Hi, I'm JR!
And I'm pretty extraordinary.
Here's a brief look at my entire life story:

I'm a Filmmaker: 📷🖥🎬🎭
I have two youtube channels (45 videos?) but I just post whenever I feel like it.
I'm an Inventor: 💡⚙🛠🚤
I spent 3 years designing a perpetual motion machine (free energy) but it failed because that obviously breaks the laws of physics. Also, I built a boat and I'm almost done building a second even bigger boat (3 meters long).
I'm a Philosopher: 🧠📝
I do not believe that free will exists and I have written a number of papers on this subject. But I love talking about all philosophy, especially human nature. I am currently developing a theory about the inner works of the human mind.
I'm a Tennis Player:🎾
This is my sport. Tennis was my entire childhood so I'm pretty good at it although I don't play much anymore... but I'm still pretty good. (my UTR was 8.4 if you know tennis ratings)
I'm a Dancer:🕺
Okay, I don't really have any training but I'm surprising pretty decent at dancing and I love dancing so that's probably why.
I'm a Composer: 🎹
Once again, I don't have any formal training (that actually applies to everything except tennis). But I'm surprisingly pretty good at playing the piano and making music.
I'm a Playwright: 🖋
I actually did write an official play that was about to be shown to my college but then the pandemic hit. Oh well.
I'm a Vegan: 💚🌍🌱🐷
I care about animals and the environment and stuff so I'm passionate about veganism.

Also:

I love these activities...
⛷🏄‍♂️🎢🏕🏔🧘‍♂️ & MBTI
And probably every other activity you can think of.

Anyway,

My current life mission is to write a tv show.
My show is called, Fantos.
Here's the longline: In a dystopian world where creativity is illegal, a creative student discovers that he is the Fantos—the legendary god of imagination destined to restore creativity to the world; but, in order to do so he must find the elusive Inspiration Portal before Impractos—the god of reality—destroys him.

Fun fact: my show is completely based on the MBTI.
But anyway, I have like 100 other projects I'm working on right now but my tv show is my big mission.

Okay, a few more things about me:
I love adventure, thrill, brainstorming, exercising, crazy ideas, big ideas, ridiculous ideas, living an amazing joyous life, etc.

Also, I pretty much like all movie genres and my favorite show of all time is by far Avatar: The Last Airbender.
And I love music of course. 🎧

That's about it.
If you read all this then thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
And if you like my personality and think we could be friends then you should message me! I'm pretty friendly, approachable, and non-judgmental so you really should. I want to make some friends here😄🙌😊💕
___

Can you guess correctly?

(Bonus points if you guess my Enneagram type also)

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,865 Posts
@JR_the_Extraordinary

WELCOME!

I am the "official" PerC Host ™. I'm here to welcome you and act as a resource if you have any questions or concerns. You seem like a very active individual with a lot of interests! Your show idea sounds intriguing. I'd give it a watch. Let me know if you need any help and enjoy!

·
Registered
Enfp 7w8 ;p
206 Posts
Okay, a few more things about me:
I love adventure, thrill, brainstorming, exercising, crazy ideas, big ideas, ridiculous ideas, living an amazing joyous life, etc.
HEY WELCOME!

It's always nice to have a new person, especially a person who seems to enjoy brainstorming ideas and just living life as much as I do hahahaha

Also sick tv show idea I know I would watch the heck out of that hahahaha :)

·
Registered
ENTP 7w8
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@JR_the_Extraordinary

WELCOME!

I am the "official" PerC Host ™. I'm here to welcome you and act as a resource if you have any questions or concerns. You seem like a very active individual with a lot of interests! Your show idea sounds intriguing. I'd give it a watch. Let me know if you need any help and enjoy!
Thanks! I do try to stay active also I'm glad you like my show idea.

·
Registered
ENTP 7w8
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HEY WELCOME!

It's always nice to have a new person, especially a person who seems to enjoy brainstorming ideas and just living life as much as I do hahahaha

Also sick tv show idea I know I would watch the heck out of that hahahaha :)
Brainstorming is my absolute favorite activity. Like I have a list of adventure ideas for the "Roarin' 20s" which I plan on completing by the end of the decade but the problem is I add at least 10 ideas after every adventure I do. So... it's never going to end. But I'm sure you never finish stuff either being an ENFP. Also, we're both 7w8 which is pretty cool, probably why we love life. Also thanks my show is going to be pretty great I think I'm sure all MBTI fans will enjoy and actually most audiences idk :)

·
Registered
Enfp 7w8 ;p
206 Posts
Brainstorming is my absolute favorite activity. Like I have a list of adventure ideas for the "Roarin' 20s" which I plan on completing by the end of the decade but the problem is I add at least 10 ideas after every adventure I do. So... it's never going to end. But I'm sure you never finish stuff either being an ENFP. Also, we're both 7w8 which is pretty cool, probably why we love life. Also thanks my show is going to be pretty great I think I'm sure all MBTI fans will enjoy and actually most audiences idk :)
Please tell me a great Gatsby style party is on your list of adventures! The decade just wouldn't be right without it hahaha
I can't finish anything I have like 5 books in the works and countless more ideas who knows if I'll ever finish hahaha

·
Registered
ENTP 7w8
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please tell me a great Gatsby style party is on your list of adventures! The decade just wouldn't be right without it hahaha
I can't finish anything I have like 5 books in the works and countless more ideas who knows if I'll ever finish hahaha
That's such a good idea I'll add Great Gatsby Style Party to the list! I usually have pool parties so maybe towards the end of the decade I'll have a pool party that's 20x more extravagant than usual. Also, reading 5 books at once is probably the best way I mean that way you never get bored of the same book

1 - 13 of 13 Posts